Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My friend runs 6 groups a week, has a ft job and 2 kids AND she's a single parent (a real one no ex and her family live 200 miles away).

She knows Ms Burke through work and even she can't understand how she's so overwhelmed with work.
I used to work with a girl who worked full time and done two groups a week, she never went on that she was flat out, so I dont know what sarah is on about. There wasnt much money in it tho, she made was enough for her holiday in the year but it was no big shakes.

Reactions: 1
The poor child 😤 he seems like such a lovely little boy and she’s so mean to him!
I also think it’s weird how she thinks the sun shines out of her sisters arse and always has her two kids but never any mention of her other nephew
So mean! That video is as bad as the one she put up spitting water in her mams face. I think the reason she doesn’t have her other nephew up is the sisters choice.

DontMissATrick

OK I can now 100% confirm and that in fact both have moved on so maybe thats what there little lunch "chats" wer all about.. my apologies for getting everyone's hopes up lol

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I'm confused by this thread and it doesn't take much who is Joy is she another sister of Sarah's?

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sarah the cute whoore knows who to PAL with 😳 anyway a bad leader eventually shows on the group! Look at supermom regardless of the story she spun we know she was fucked out 😂. It’s the dancing with Luke turns me off
Luke is a prop in those dancing videos. She seems to be portraying this powerful single mother act but nobody is buying it