Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macca1975

Chatty Member
There's about 8 or 9 girls work there so there isn't a way for them to no
She posted an ad for new staff there recently, when I saw it the first thing I thought was, they’ve found out who it was and fired her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah I can confirm the above to be true, I also trained at that PT studio for awhile and they were responsible for the majority of her weight loss, although she gave them absolutely fuck all credit for it.
That ‘before’ pic she always shares of herself wearing the oversized white t-shirt with the black leggings was taken in their gym, and if you look she’s actually cropped out the gym logo out of the pic.
I remember hearing her talk about it a few weeks ago, she did mention the gym and that she lost the bulk with them before moving to oz and that she lost further with sw when she came home. But she does make out as if it was all sw.... it was the only time I heard her mention the gym

Reactions: 1

Mammyof1

The poor child 😤 he seems like such a lovely little boy and she’s so mean to him!
I also think it’s weird how she thinks the sun shines out of her sisters arse and always has her two kids but never any mention of her other nephew

Ah God love her, Nathan has her working overtime to make nutri quick happen, I got one of their meals last week and it was awful, if I was on slimming world it would not be worth 11 syns, pure cheap ingredients
I don’t think Nathan has anything to do with Nutriquick? They were developed by a few people and made in Blessington.

You couldn’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. They were together then broke up for 6 months or whatever. Not a word about seeing anyone else, in fact she actually came on saying “I couldn’t go on dates I’m not ready or I wouldn’t know what to do.”

Then she gets back with Brian, engaged etc. Wedding called off, then she was on instagram the other day saying “Not a lot of ye know but I was actually seeing someone else the last time myself and Brian were broken up”

Low&behold

See she’s dying today!! Watch her all week now feeling sorry for herself!! It’s very quick to be seeing someone new isn’t it!! Than again the ex didn’t even wait until they broke up to move on, and with another fellow!! That’s a hard pill to swallow!! 🙈🙈Wonder is he still working with her dad and brother in law? Anyone know??
What ??? Brian is with a man now ???

Anynews.

VIP Member
She's actually useless at this, I hope she's a better sw leader than blogger...
No shopping in so day 1 fail already!! Time for dinners and lunch out and 2 hours putting on makeup and tan yet no food shop done!! You couldn’t make it up really!!

PandoraRose

VIP Member
She said she's down 3.5 lbs and that she's playing around with that stone for a while. Think it's time to quit SW and move on Maybe it's her body telling her she's enough weigh lost.. up a lb, down a lb every week. It's getting boring now 😴 😴
It's really making her look bad as a consultant that shes yo-yoing like that, how could you take her advice when she can't take it herself?