Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly dont know how shes tired she doesn't do much... maybe that's the reason.... i wish they'd stop using filters as talk about being catfished.... we really need more regulations on this whole social media and promotions
her page and content has changed so much. I think she’s lost and I also think there may be some depression too, her mood is up and down And it can cause fatigue, it’s a whole different kind of tired... the counsellor may or may not be legit but if it helps her then 🤷‍♀️

Watch this space tummy tuck on the way skin removal you wouldn’t post a video like that if there wasn’t a freebie coming your way!! I am no super model but no way would I do this. Money talks..
She has always said she would get skin removal. She put it off cos she was hoping for a second baby but now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s def looking for a tummy tuck with avoca with the new vid and pics of tummy 🙄🙄🙄trying too hard to be like Jen’s journey

Reactions: 5
Who is this material boy? Is he worth a follow?
He is funny but by duck he loves himself I think he needs a pair of boobs as he loves showing his hard nipples.. his husband has as hairdressers in town you never see him. But material boy loves Madonna follows her all over the place don’t know how he affords it but there house looks lovely..he lost all his friends as he’s thinks he’s as important as Sarah #BA..Burke.. 😂😂

We need a thread for him.. look him up!! 😂😂

If you want a laugh in a cringy way you'll love him 😂 I think he's a hairdresser, from cork, loves his dogs. I haven't followed him in so long so I don't know what he's up to these days , he's was a Botox junkie when I did follow him and used to dress up in leather clothes , just leather shorts and a Dickie 😂bow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No he isn't. I couldn't watch him. I saw him in the metropole in Cork one morning walking around seeing who was looking at him. It was so funny. I think he was doing a 'shoot' that day. Him and his phone taking selfies

• Haha
Saw her walking down Shandon street At lunch time with possibly the new man on the scene, giggling like a schoolgirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes after sending her child off with her younger sister camping in killarney. Does she ever see the child??

If anyone of ya know where Sarah bought her mirror from will ya let me know, because I need that in my life... Because lads it would give a one as rough as a bag of hammers the confidence to strip off.. And eat lump outta her self... #upherownhole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes after sending her child off with her younger sister camping in killarney. Does she ever see the child??
See she’s dying today!! Watch her all week now feeling sorry for herself!! It’s very quick to be seeing someone new isn’t it!! Than again the ex didn’t even wait until they broke up to move on, and with another fellow!! That’s a hard pill to swallow!! 🙈🙈Wonder is he still working with her dad and brother in law? Anyone know??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.