Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IGer1

I would be more surprised if this fool was actually wearing a mask! She broke lockdown rules throughout all of this. Going as far as sitting at a kitchen table spitting water in her poor mothers face, recording it and posting it on IG. Poor Sarah is not the brightest bulb however she thinks she is which makes for a dangerous combination.

Reactions: 7

Taylor17

VIP Member
She’s deliberately being vague trying to stir up the talk about her and who’s with her or not 😂
Also I think if you look closely she’s being doing a ‘grace’ on her pictures and editing them!!
Even with the waist trainer she looks very thick around the middle bit. She looks great when she wears clothes that suit her shape. Her white dress on the hen party was hideous. I would have loved to see if she got the wedding dress wrong or right. I imagine she went for a tight backless number that wouldn't have done anything for her.

The custody sharing seems to work out well for Sarah, out drinking and riding round her tomorrow night when Luke is passed to his dad. When does poor Brian get a chance to go out.

let me tell ye this much, Brian did NOT cheat on her. She was/is upto her eye in TAX DEBT. She made out to her followers that they bought the house which was LIES..... shes clearly renting. Brian came from a very very respectable family! He paid all her debts so she could open her SLIMMING WORLD GROUP after being refused before hand over having bad credit! He bent over backwards for that girl! She was the person that cheated on Brian #1..... shes no saint..... what Tina says goes!!! When they found out that Brian was meeting someone else when they 1st broke up she didnt like it and wanted him back ASAP..... she would have him back in a heart beat in the morning if she could... he was ALWAYS TO GOOD for her and her family! She just wanted to have the perfect lifestyle for insta but it was far from that! He would of giving her the sun the moon & the stars but he got the lucky escape....... and Brian is NOT GAY LOL. If that was true she would of coming out saying it along time ago on her storys. Shes pretty pathetic and loves the attention
I already said that a few posts back. He’s such a nice lad from a great family. Can’t believe he got caught up with them. He’s had a very lucky escape.

Gossygal

I’ve followed Sarah since day dot and she was a lovely girl. Very down to earth. Was. Now she’s a self obsessed, self absorbed individual who is as rough as they come. She is obnoxious. She is above everyone else. Fierce notions. She has made a name for herself from the weight loss and fair play to her BUT do ppl not remember she started off in the gym? She didn’t start on SW. Her weight loss is not down to SW alone AND her gym programs food is definitely not SW friendly. She’s dishonest and rough and I’d be afraid to look at her these days. She goes on and on about working full time, being a single mom-no hun. Your SW group is 2-3 days a week and you have a child’s father who takes him. I have friends who have been to her SW group and were appalled at the carry on. The language was just shocking and it’s ‘child friendly’. Ive been out in Cork and her and her sisters were in the same venue and I swear they were the talk of the place and not in a good way. They are loud, rough, messy and just pure tack. I think she needs to remember that she gained a lot of followers for her journey and how nice she was and she is not the same person anymore and everyone can’t be wrong

My friend is one of her online "clients", she said she is gone to the dogs the last few weeks. Not answering questions on Facebook group, in a new members zoom group last week, she was up and down like a yoyo to Luke who "shouldn't have been there" according to her. Late sending out the books so people paying for 5 weeks, only have books for 4, loads of people having no access to the sw app 2 weeks into it and a quiz as a weekly group zoom meeting, like where is the motivation in that. My friend along with others are livid and then she has a live today with all the excuses but saying i know people are trying to contact me but I'm not answering my phone to members today either im too busy 😱

• Wow

Kitty30

I would love to know if Sarah is like a lot of the other "bloggers" out there and has self diagnosed herself with aniexty or had she been to a doctor.

• Heart

Damntruthful

Ah girls the dirty bitch eating into the fucking camera. Like wtf can you wait til a few you've eaten to record a fuckin story, the height of bad manners and the fuckin lip smacking jesus if I could climb through the phone and slap her I would.

• Haha

Fake jacobs

Saw her walking down Shandon street At lunch time with possibly the new man on the scene, giggling like a schoolgirl.

• Haha

Fia4

She’s said she’s not ‘connecting with instagram‘. Yes love it’s a phone app you connect with your children & pets.oh wait...

Theres a reason the only place the gay rumour has surfaced is here, and it’s cause none of the call out pages would post something like that with no proof.

If I had to guess I would say that someone close to her posted it here in the hopes it would be picked up by a callout page to disgrace him.
If it was true or there was any actual proof an anonymous account (aka the llama or one of the other melts) would have outed him on one of those pages long ago.
Awful for poor Brian to have his sexuality questioned like that and as you said, poor Luke stuck in the middle of it all.
Agree 💯

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
In one of her newspaper articles about the wedding breaking down she says she was upset for about a week. A fucking WEEK 😳😳😳

• Haha
The price of the jellies too. You would want to be off your head to buy a packet. Fyi Sarah, weigh loss and stuffing your face with sweets and processed food do not go hand in hand. Just in case you didn't realise that as a slimming consultant.
Id love to see her face when she reads this comment 😂🙈😜

• Haha

Fia4

She was saying one day she Had anxiety but she was out and about gettingnher hair done then drinking with people in her house that night. The she came on and pretended to recommend rescue remedy as if it wasn’t a collab. not only is that very sneaky but anyone who suffers with anxiety knows you can’t drink when it comes on it’s a living hell your trying to breath and younthink your going to die.
the Penny dropped then cos she never mentioned anxiety in her life and you certainly wouldn’t be planning a big wedding if you had it it’s that crippling.but she just throws it out there.

What is this fool on about don’t rob her recipes & post them as your own🤔 She’s talkin about sharing the recipe for her chipper burger, that she literally robbed off son of a bun in McCurtain Street🤣

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
She definitely has a man I'd say. She does the bikini pictures who she's feeling hot. Sarah is getting plenty of nookie by the head of her. I find it in no way empowering when the likes of her shows off her body. Her mindset is totally fucked up