Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
What a brat, I'll do what I wan't, you broke the rules. My nanny is in her 90s doesn't understand all this and is stubborn as hell, but her daughters would not risk it as much as they miss her

Reactions: 7

Anynews.

VIP Member
Is Liz R not the queen of Cork!! 🤣🤣She’s bleating on and on in her Instagram page!! The same ghoul wrapped around a wannabe Xfactor reject Wednesday night at Murphy Rock!!

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Sarah: I don't want people to thinking she looks fab and amazing

We don't, your fake as fuck girl, come on no make up, hair undone and no filter

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Who's puts on a full face off makeup just to take it off to go to bed 🤔 would it not make more sense to do it in the mornin. Maybe a gentleman caller? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PandoraRose

VIP Member
From the sounds of it she was facetiming constantly checking up on him and not luke as shes now only allowed facetime in the evening... its q control thing seeing where they are and who they are with....
Yeah it was hardly Luke she was checking up on, sure she ignores him unless she wants him to do a tik tok with her😁😁

• Haha

IGer1

As I said the whole family are a pack of idiots!!!!! God love Betty & the poor children! State of them dancing around the street, cringe!

Lollie92

Shes a car crash seriously.. leading upto the wedding it was.

● Getting her botox done (FREE)
● Cocos giving her FREE treatments leading upto the wedding
●Cocos doing that laser shit on her TASH (FREE)
●Getting her flabby fat toned as she thought (FREE)
● Getting trails for her tan every 2 weeks
● Colin Tobin an Dr Laura looking after her teeth coming upto the wedding aswell (FREE)
●COCOS looking after her lash lift

AND God only knows what else shes being getting for free or paid for!!!!!!

Heres poor Brian out breaking his balls trying to pay the RENT bills wedding etc and she out having a hooley for herself!

She only said the nigjt of her "KITCHEN PARTY" she didnt know if she wanted to go ahead with it or not and was afaird incase her BRIDESMAIDS would out do her!!!!!

Still waiting for her story on how to deal with the SHIT from a break Up
I'd say she is trying to guess who you are😂 and on a witch hunt through friends and family to find out. The face chewed off them all 🤪
She changed it to how to deal with going through a bad time..

irishjen

VIP Member
My friend runs 6 groups a week, has a ft job and 2 kids AND she's a single parent (a real one no ex and her family live 200 miles away).

She knows Ms Burke through work and even she can't understand how she's so overwhelmed with work.

Lookwhostalking

I think the initial weight loss was fantastic and and a very humbling achievement. But she’s not selling the SW plan. Yo yo dieting is all I see.
Ya initial weight loss was amazing but it wasn't with SW. It was with a gym. Her Ex before Brian, also called Brian his brother owned the gym they both joined and lost a lot of weight moved to Oz together and continued to lose it. She came home for Donna's wedding and word has it she cheated with baby daddy Brian and thats why she moved home. It was another few months later before SW started.

Lollie92

She has been going to counselling for a wet weekend and now shes on preaching about how people should react to others. Yes Sarah it's always important to validate a persons feeling whether they are anxious sad angry feeling guilty or whatever. Do this with your kid too and you will limit tantrums and will connect more. But how patronising is she to her followers coz we all know she couldn't empathise with a person to save her life. And although she held her temper last night she is still far from self regulating yet..alot of work to be done yet I'd say.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I remember that, was her name Amy or something? She was around the same age as Sarah and had a stillborn baby god love her. I think they were originally friends but fell out over the alleged copying.
I actually remember this, so much hate for a poor girl who had a stillborn baby and who does so much for charity since, Sarah should be ashamed of herself

Lovesthegoss

I know Sarah’s family my mam and sisters still live near her
Sarah’s house is a council house she is renting from them nothing wrong with it not sure when she is hiding it . She wasn’t very nice to people growing up I feel her insecurities made her out everyone else down
Her sister Ciara has been known to tear into girls after a night out I have seen this my self on a few occasions
They are all rough and act like animals when out
Mutton dressed as lamb
Yes my friend was attacked by her and her sister on a night out. I have always found her to be up herself. She did make out that her and her ex bought the house and all the things she would be doing to it. If she was honest and down to earth she would be much more appealing to watch but she is a compulsive liar and spouts shite. That food collab she had in town didn’t last long because of all her demands and family to eat free all the time!

I know the family years. Years ago all the sisters used drive without a licence and if stopped would say they were Ciara as she had one. I've heard from someone working in the hairdressers that Brian cheated on her with another fella the night of the stag. The 1st time they broke up was for the same reason.
I also heard it was with his friend and it hasn’t been the first time.🙈

• Wow

Leeq121

100 percent I never seen anyone to be so obsessed with there weight and when she dosnt get the results she looking for each week she plays the axity card and goes in a bad mood just injoy life Sarah and stop filling peoples head with bullshit 👍 and spend time with your little boy because believe me it goes within a blink of an eye time is so precious