Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RATS_HOLE

I'd say she is trying to guess who you are😂 and on a witch hunt through friends and family to find out. The face chewed off them all 🤪
She changed it to how to deal with going through a bad time..
Closer then she knows darling 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Pousse

I don't think I can stick much more of her. Said she was gonna post more food and as usual NOTHING.... She so busy running around looking after herself with appointments for hair, lashes, brows, getting the fat off her with a machine and this daft yoke calls that work.. Does she realise that she can't count that as work. Work full time it's laughable

Kitty30

She is a fucking dose completely obsessed with her weight and her shitty slimming world group 🙄🙄 going on like she is running a big high end business. She talks to people like shit don't know how anyone follows her she is so self obsessed it's madness. The hen was a joke she never wanted to marry that boy from day one.

Leeq121

I just think Sarah looks for a lot of attention she pits up anything on the gram I don’t find anything attractive about her either she is a right pain in the ass she used that poor fella for mouths practically begged him to marry her so she could have her big day to show off to others she is a vile human

• Heart

IGer1

I'm all for a bit of self love but my god she thinks she is gods gift.
She absolutely loves herself, I can’t really see why🤨 maybe if she spent more time on her relationship than admiring herself she might be a married woman now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone remember the surprise monthly date nights that she tried to do with Brian? 😬 CRINGE! I think it happened once 😅

• Haha

Lookwhostalking

The one thing that surprises me about him cheating is that she is not milking the sympathy and attention for all it is worth
Could she be embarrassed that it was with a fella? Not that it makes a difference like. Her dad and Donna's fella work with him in fastway. I'd say that's fairly awkward 😂😂

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
That Oh My Glam face pallette she is pushing is absolute shite. I'm a makeup artist and I'm doing the Laura B mua course online for a bit of a refresh before I return to work in August. She raved about it so I bought her bundle from Oh My Glam. Big thumbs down. Its like Pennys makeup. The plush lip liquid lipsticks are lovely. Rest is useless.

Pousse

Heard it all tonight. She's going to clock. Out after her spray tan..... Telling us all this while she is sitting in a play place AGAIN with the kids. Does she realise that looking after herself and pampering herself is not considered work. What a dope... Taking a well deserved day off tomorrow. Everyday is a day off for her. Lazy bitch

PandoraRose

VIP Member
All the high syns ready meals delivered again!! If she had to pay for them she wouldn’t be eating them I’d say they are €5/€6 a meal!! I wonder will S/W pull her on this!!
If I was her district manager I'd be rightly pissed with her, consultants are supposed to push cooking from scratch, only using the sw meals from Iceland if they really need to.
Sarah is going ahead the whole ethos of sw, she really is a lousy consultant

Gossygal

‘My anxiety since.....about an hour ago Is through the roof’

Great to see another person jumping on the bandwagon and showing us all she can’t deal with the normal stressors in life. Any bit of life going on and it’s tough and it’s labelled and we all have to know about it

• Heart

Lollie92

She is chomping at the bit to lose her shit over that call out 😜 the girl is so angry. Shes moved from aggressive to passive aggressive.

Kitty30

Fuck sake Sarah must have been the only one that couldn't see that marriage ever working out. I have have heard plenty of stories of why the split but I wouldn't dare post them here as there all only rumours. She actually turns me off slimming world her whole life revolves around it it's actually quite sad I don't think she will be ever happy with herself. Shame because she is a gorgeous girl.

“Sorry now but positive Polly is here.” Then rambles on for 20 snaps, you should do this this and this to get the weight losses. Why didn’t you take your own advice so for the past 3 days Sarah?🙄 No she just hides off instagram the days she eats & drinks a load of shite. I hope she’s up 5lbs Friday🤣

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She went to the doctor last week because she was exhausted!! Exhausted from what!! No walking the dog as he in doggy daycare, young fellow is in front of a screen all the time, she to busy applying that horrible fake tan & it’s not like she is cooking putting a ready meal in the oven really would be exhausting!! I am so turned off her, as for driving her lovely grandmother and child around on a provisional licence shame on her!! How is she getting away with it!!

I have to agree they look so uncomfortable!! Also I read a few posts back that it’s her friends all win the so called competition she runs.. and they are so right..
She always seems to be at the doctor with exhaustion 🤣 id say the doctor dreads her coming. Does anyone remember when she used to have Luke at Southdoc every night and was convinced he was diabetic