Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozabaryou

I think Slimming world pay for half of the venue cost but then you pay them half of the membership money. You also make money on books, magazines and bars which would also be a nice little earner when you have 300 members
This is why Slimming World does not set you up to succeed, it sets you up to rebound and keep going back because it is a business!
Sarah is well aware of this as it keeps the money rolling in. What qualifications does she have to advise anyone on dietary requirements, nutrition or health? That's what makes these influences so annoying!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

PandoraRose

VIP Member
It was way over the top!, outfits, hair, teeth whitening machine for weight loss, tans every one of them is trying to out do the other sister! I’d say he was demented putting up with the whole lot of the sisters..It was cringe🤭
You can see there's a lot of competition between the sisters, especially Sarah and Donna. All those messages and posts about whos Tinas favourite etc.
They pretend its light hearted but there's definitely an edge to it, remember when Donna put on her wedding dress and sent a video to sarah not long after the wedding was called off😮😮😮

• Wow

Julie_83

She was our Slimming World consultant in the Commons and we had to leave and join another group. She is absolutely painful!! It may as well be The Sarah Show. She's quick enough to take people's money but there is no support from week to week.
Brian's had a lucky escape. Anyone could see she was more caught up with the whole wedding than the fact she was actually marrying the person she was supposed to love. And his family are the nicest, most genuine family. He deserves a whole lot better and hopefully now the boy finds it 🤞

Meant to say...did you all see that she posted the black tile with #alllivesmatter 😂 and only changed it when she was called out to change it!

A time for us all to listen and learn and she still has no idea that all lives matter is a movement which diminishes BLM at the core 🙄 do a bit of research girl!

Cpeople

VIP Member
The immaculate conception take two lol
Absolutely... Sure when the poor woman thinks she's reared absolute ladies!!! Pure and sweet but common as muck,.. Sure your job is done Tina... But you forgot to teach Sarah how not to eat when trying to talk... Not a good look for the wanna be blogger..

Girlonlife

Who is minding that pup when she is out and about and did she say she stayed somewhere over night? They cant be left like that when they are brand new 😳😳
Are you actually asking that 😂😂 she offloaded it to her mam. Wait for her to put a post up now in a few weeks saying her mam was obsessed with him so she had no heart to take him off her...or along those lines 🙄

Reactions: 7

Ladyqt

I had to laugh the other day - putting fake tan on to go to aldi. Wtf! But she’s so busy.

Leeq121

Fuck me she thinks she’s a beauty blogger now because she’s looking after her tan and skin in that case every women in Ireland must be one so this one makes my ears bleed like why has she even so many followers as rough as you can get 😂😂👍😱

Anynews.

VIP Member
There meals aren’t very appealing if I am honest!!

I agree. I think she sees herself as a huge star and is dying to leave SW.
I also think she gave her mother a few of the free meals as she made shit of heating rice and a stir fry yesterday!! Poor Tina couldn’t even heat a ready meal right!! 😂😂 she’s so funny.

Last edited:

Madgereal111

VIP Member
She's an absolute liar, she slagged that aimee girl off to the hilt, I remember because I started following her at the time, it was talked about on GWS I think it was, I'd never heard of her so I went for a nose, unfollowed the next day, I have a look every now and again to see the drama 😂 Aimee must have a fairly short memory if she's sticking up for her now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Noseybatch

VIP Member
You can see there's a lot of competition between the sisters, especially Sarah and Donna. All those messages and posts about whos Tinas favourite etc.
They pretend its light hearted but there's definitely an edge to it, remember when Donna put on her wedding dress and sent a video to sarah not long after the wedding was called off😮😮😮
I thought omg what a bitch, thinking back she wasn't upset, I actually think she called off the wedding cos she met someone else.
#Allegedly

redroses

Who in god’s name eats soup with a packet of meat. Ewww. Her chewing like a horse is so annoying. Those meals she is getting for free 🤮🤮seriously cat food is better. She should be ashamed of her self recording that poor child after he had a nightmare. Why dont she just look after him and spend time with him. Oh wait she has a fulltime poxy job and is to busy opening her legs every weekend to chill with luke. Good on ya sarah girl. You should become an onlyfans member you would clean up with the selfies. 😂😂

• Haha

IGer1

Shame on her! Poor Betty, please god she didn’t pick it up today. Tina is as bad for letting it happen too. Absolute bunch of idiots in the family full stop.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Honestly she wouldn’t know ‘non stop’ if it hit her in the face!! I’ve 3 kids one with autism and I wouldn’t even use the term non stop 🙄 she’s got one child who is in creche or with his dad most of the time and a job 😡 and no sign of poor Mikey 🐶

Anynews.

VIP Member
Tina tearing into that pint. Can’t say I’m not jealous 😂. It must be hard to lose the weight but not tone up. After 2 children I find it hard. But yeah there must be some skin surgery coming soon.....
Let’s hope the dancing Alpaca doesn’t join them!! Bloody sister drive me crazy what an attention seeker!! I think slimming world is no more with SB.. 😉😉

• Haha