Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Low&behold

Thought she mentioned he is married to her cousin but I could be wrong. But na, he wouldn't go there. His wife is stunning.
Ya an absolute beauty, their daughter is gorgeous n he dotes on them both. Hayleigh has a successful hair salon with her sisters n always looks amazing. Not an attention seeking Insta wannabe like Sarah cry me a river Burke.

Reactions: 6

Taylor17

VIP Member
Everything she posts is cringeworthy, from the life affirmations to the cliches comments of everything happens for a reason blah blah blah. The staring wistfully into the distance pictures are very funny. She comes across as a girl who can't be single. The food plan is gone out the window for this week again

Lollie92

Nah I'd say it's the new fella...everything is a fight with her. She was always fighting with Brian...like anything he did wasnt good enough and she would just say...but shur we all fight with our partners all the time...em no Sarah..we dont if you fight all the time what is the point...thankfully they realised this before wedding

#obsssessed

VIP Member
It’s funny how she said I’m just going to address what’s on here but she just picks and chooses one comment about Luke and the thing with Amy but nothing else 🙄🙄

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Maybe she has an affiliate
Wouldn't surprise me at all

There is something off about the whole thing but I've never been to one myself so not sure how its meant to work
Me either but I don't think I'd be taking advice from a slimming world instagrammer on my mental health and contacting a professional without even knowing if they're qualified or not😮😮😮
Either this counsellor woman has never seen Sarah's page ( and if this is true she should definitely not allow her services and number to be advertised in this manner) or she thinks it's a good idea for the local insta hun to talk about her professionally.
Either one is a shit show

Taylor17

VIP Member
I was hoping he would arrive on with a skinny little girlfriend who would appreciate his cups of tea that she used to kill him over, because he didn't weigh and measure the milk. My dreams have been shattered. Remember when she was calling him mr lover lover 😂😂.

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
She definitely has a man I'd say. She does the bikini pictures who she's feeling hot. Sarah is getting plenty of nookie by the head of her. I find it in no way empowering when the likes of her shows off her body. Her mindset is totally fucked up
To be honest there isn’t a lot of fellows would put up with the amount of time she spends on the phone!! Men don’t like a phone pushed in there face. Brian didn’t like it you could tell I’d say she was a nightmare, all the hen nights etc, it’s all about hair, makeup, tan, girl nights in. If any of her friends are reading this have a word with her please!! Same happened that fellow Material Boy any threads on him!! His lips should have there own Instagram page!! 😂😂

• Haha

Fia4

So Sarah’s guna lose weight this week by ‘eating as many free foods as I can’. Then whinge that she’s up a pound.
and she has to be a secret eater she only puts up half the stuff she eats. Then she says oh I don’t have time to take a pic of my food but then sat one night talking about what she made in her junior cert for home ec fuck me like anyone cares

• Haha

RATS_HOLE

Agree with all of this 🙌 she seems to hate Luke,the poor child I feel so sorry for him, the way she rolls her eyes Everytime he talks to her ! It's like he's a major inconvenience for her and gets in the way of her "busy schedule" - I hope you are reading here Sarah and take this comment into consideration and treat your child better and appreciate him, you are so lucky to have a beautiful and healthy child.
Hes crying out for attention off her. It was disgusting recording his nightmares. It's all for show for insta when she says shes making memories. The poor child is throwing tonone side while she rolls her eyes when he even calls her... so unfair on him. Hes better off with his dad no doubt.... even when he was wingy during lock down she was complaining about how hard it was!

She only caught Brian to have a child as she thought she couldnt have one and was going to be 'tested' to see what was up and boom boom boom she gets pregnant within a few weeks miracle altogether.... she knew what she was doing she doesn't deserve to be a mother.

Wonder who lukey will be pawned off with this weekend.... Brian Tina Donna???? Maybe Betty

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
How is she gonna have time to look after the new dog if she's working all the time. Work work working all the time 🤣

• Haha

IGer1

If Brian was in the wrong this is not Sarah’s style, should would be milking it 100%. Could you imagine the quotes and having to listen to her!!!!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
That seems to be all her and Julie can get, reputable companies wouldnt want those 2 chavs making a show of themselves and their products. Nathan Adams seems to work with new companies and his usp seems to be that he can get idiots like them as #ba for a lot less than actual influencers would charge.

The problem is that people are laughing at their attempts to show off the products, they're going around like 2 tangerines with chalk on their faces and people are seeing through it big time, their botox and fillers are poorly done, they're ruining their looks and reputations for a cheap buck.

Sarah is actively promoting meals that are a direct competition with slimming world, I can't believe her district manager hasn't pulled her on it as that's a conflict of interest. Also I really hope Nathan Adams starts representing a toilet paper brand soon cos between the nutri quick meals and the jellies, she's going to be using a lot of it😁😁

She's not engaging enough to be an influencer, she's very boring on stories and has no idea how to talk about products. Shes an energy vacuum, you'd nearly be tired after listening to her ramble on, she's not very articulate and she doesn't have the common sense to turn off her bloody notifications. She also forgets to label #ba constantly, its very unprofessional.

She has a small core group of followers who are insanely loyal to her but that's it, its always the same ones giving her encouragement and licking her arse, but thats it, the rest of us are having a nose to see if she'll spill about why the wedding was cancelled😀😀
I agree. I can’t see any decent companies paying those 2 to advertise. Anyone with cop on wouldn’t be influenced by either. I can’t believe she is getting away with those meals and the big bags of jellies. It’s disgraceful