Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTEA

Hold the fucking phone. Fair play to her losing the weight and documenting it but she can feck right off promoting those death trap waist trainers! Disgusted a “Health & Lifestyle” blogger would printing using them. Having bore the brunt of them personally they are dangerous and just restrict your organs to make you consume less food. They’re also unhygienic and can cause MASSIVE blistering. When I confronted the company regarding the state mine left me in I was told “guidelines have to be followed ie no rigourous work outs, time limits etc” when bloggers are not making ppl (nor the supplier) away of these factors. It’s a lazy cop out way and you bust back out of them like a whale after being constricted. If anyone actually wants to waist train it must be done safely with steel boned corsets. They’re waist TRAINERS not I’m a lazy bitch flab fixers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Anynews.

VIP Member
She's an absolute liar, she slagged that aimee girl off to the hilt, I remember because I started following her at the time, it was talked about on GWS I think it was, I'd never heard of her so I went for a nose, unfollowed the next day, I have a look every now and again to see the drama 😂 Aimee must have a fairly short memory if she's sticking up for her now 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just unfollowed Aimie, from what is said here there is truth in what went on..

Yeah Sarah had a busy weekend reading on here, id never have come on this thread if she wasn't such a disgrace over covid regulations so she only has herself to blame😀😀
Thanks Sarah for all the new people you've sent in here😀😀😀
Me neither!! It’s all promoting now with her I can’t bit she said she would give the child the jellies!! They are pure poison would you give anyone raw pork because that’s what there made off!! 🤢🤢🤢

She really doesn't understand what working full time means.
Full time to me is 39 hr a week!! Am I right?? 😊

All her family think there above everyone else!

1. Donna isnt even a qualified hair dresser,
2. They lead on they have plenty of cash. Each one of them are renting including Donna. Ciara is at home with Tina.....
3. The only down to earth one is Katie!
4. The salon avoided paying there employees taxes which they were outted for a couple of years ago when one of there staff left and made it public with all the proof. "Clearly where Sarah got it from"
5. There all mad for the gat & gambling
6. Sarah makes out there the only ones that cares for Betty but yet it was them that put her into the old folks home.
Keep going please!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dirty Joan

If I have to see one more before and after comparison photo, my god I will just lose it.
WE GET IT

Pousse

She promised to post all her food again the other day and as usual NOTHING..... like why say it if ur not gonna do it. Oh yeah sorry I forgot she works full time so wouldn't have time. Silly me!

• Haha
I remember that, was her name Amy or something? She was around the same age as Sarah and had a stillborn baby god love her. I think they were originally friends but fell out over the alleged copying.
Amiiee was in her SW group and took the money at the group as part of being a member. Had her own page for a good while before she knew Sarah as well. Tbh not a fan of either of the two involved in that drama (online and offline😂) but Sarah def used the bigger platform to bully without any proof of actual copying. I'd say she's the type that would be jealous and try to tear others down who are doing well

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does she even mention SW anymore? She wants to influence full time but it’s not going to happen. The only work she has is what Nathan Adams can get and his reputation isn’t great

Taylor17

VIP Member
The surprise proposal 🙈🙈 she actually expected people to believe that the proposal was a surprise and he planned it himself and had the friend filming it but fatnflab didn't realise any of this was happening. I follow her for those kind of TV gold moments.

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
Shes after sending her child off with her younger sister camping in killarney. Does she ever see the child??
See she’s dying today!! Watch her all week now feeling sorry for herself!! It’s very quick to be seeing someone new isn’t it!! Than again the ex didn’t even wait until they broke up to move on, and with another fellow!! That’s a hard pill to swallow!! 🙈🙈Wonder is he still working with her dad and brother in law? Anyone know??

Last edited:

Lookwhostalking

From someone who has been through 4 different councillors and still cannot find the 1 for me i find it very funny that she clicked right away with this one. And I also think its strange sarah saying she would never put me wrong
From any of my experience with them I've never been given advise they ask you leading questions to allow you come to a realisation or conclusion yourself to allow you release the feelings. Ive always been told they will not advise you on "what to do in a situation" others may have a different experience 🙄🙄

• Heart

RATS_HOLE

Wasn’t the engagement sh
Remember the engagement omg!! Way over the top just like all the Hens night!! How embarrassing it’s on YouTube!!
She didnt have to pay for her hen the girls paid for everything! She was/is in the height of debt hence why Brian and her split. Shes knowing for having bad credit. Brian was the one that paid off her loan from when she went off to Australia so she could open up her sw group and shortly after she dumped him. She used Brian like a cash machine..
Everything was over the top with her. Tina wouldnt even leave him stay in the house at night when Luke was just born. She didnt believe in that....

iwokelikethis

From the sounds of it she was facetiming constantly checking up on him and not luke as shes now only allowed facetime in the evening... its q control thing seeing where they are and who they are with....

Mona86

VIP Member
Wasn’t the engagement sh
Remember the engagement omg!! Way over the top just like all the Hens night!! How embarrassing it’s on YouTube!!
For someone who’s relationship and potential future marriage was all cancelled with 6 weeks to go I honestly feel like the girl doesn’t really show any true emotion or heartache over it - maybe I’m wrong. I just know I would be devastated and cocooned off somewhere - not going for weekends away to the same hotel or going to Lanzarote anyway etc - bit strange

Girlonlife

Eh I hope she realises her Marc Jacobs bag her ‘sister bought for her’ is fake as fuck 😂😂😂 so easy to tell from the skinny crappy lettering on the dust bag and the way the lettering is stamped into the top of the bag too. I know my bags, plus I’ve crossed checked against real pics. Bag as fake as yourself hun.
I have the real version of that bag. Even at the top between the zips there's no 'Marc Jacobs' there. Fake as fuck....as you said. Just like her

• Haha
I do the same training programme as sarah have 3 kids one with special needs a job a husband that works 12 hours a day so I do everything for the kids run a home she has alot of breaks from minding her child cant see how shes exhausted maybe cutting down to part time hours might suit her better
Cutting down to part time hours 😂😂😂😂 she'd be doing no hours then

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Yet again, letting her PAYING clients down. What would happen if it was a normal meeting, would she just post on facebook to cancel 2 hours before the meeting. Pathetic.
(Screenshot from a whats app group, im not in the group!)
It's fairly obvious now that she's not following slimming world any more and that why she doesn't really show her food. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was following a plan set out by her personal trainer the whole time.
She's taking money from people who think they can get the weight loss she's getting from following slimming world, I think she believes she has a career as the next big wellness influencer on instagram, god love her when she realises she comes off as very unlikable on her stories

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
That’s funny!! 😂😂 Hope there is plenty of maintaining stickers!! The sad thing is followers who idolise her will buy this rubbish!!
god help us & save us all. SW works for everyone for a while but it’s not long term sustainable. She needs to tread new waters now with weight & stop fooling herself. She’s bored of it, she needs something new to keep her focused. Self absorbed as she is

Classgamer

Chatty Member
She can’t even string a sentence together without saying Am am am am. Has anyone reported her for driving on a provisional license ?

PandoraRose

VIP Member
The insta Tv series. JESUS I'VE SEEN IT ALL NOW.

The rate she rambles on about feck all, the only thing you would get from it is anxiety!!

I've never came across someone who can talk so much shite with ease.
Im mortified for her😂 people are only watching to see if theres any scandal😂
She's done about three counselling zoom sessions and she thinks she's qualified to do an IGTV series on mental health, the arrogance of her😁

• Haha

RATS_HOLE

All her family think there above everyone else!

1. Donna isnt even a qualified hair dresser,
2. They lead on they have plenty of cash. Each one of them are renting including Donna. Ciara is at home with Tina.....
3. The only down to earth one is Katie!
4. The salon avoided paying there employees taxes which they were outted for a couple of years ago when one of there staff left and made it public with all the proof. "Clearly where Sarah got it from"
5. There all mad for the gat & gambling
6. Sarah makes out there the only ones that cares for Betty but yet it was them that put her into the old folks home.

• Heart
  • Wow