Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had that lip filler done a good while ago now, but she still has a needle mark on her top lip in that latest makeup reel.
I wouldn't be happy with that

Reactions: 3
i’m sure half the kids in ireland started on sunshine orange, lol
Never heard of it.
---
Thanks, I'm saying no more now 🤐 don't want to be hunted down and swallowed whole by the whale 😂😂
What can she do. Everything that said is true. She's the liar. Wouldn't bother me in the least also wouldn't stop me from being on here. She's a delusional wannabe who is desperate to trying to be an instahun.

Reactions: 7
Watch now she will have a question box up soon and there will be a question asking “did Luke see his dad over Christmas” just so she can answer and pretend he didn’t 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Brian had of went to court it would go ahead. Judges don't put court off because the Mother is making excuses...
If you have letters from doctors they do. I know someone else who got their family court date put off 3 times with an on going " mental health problem. " When the judge refused to adjourn it a fourth time and said it would happen 2 days later the mental health problem was gone and has never appeared again. This is fact hear say. That said I think it's down to what judge you get.

Reactions: 6
Watch now she will have a question box up soon and there will be a question asking “did Luke see his dad over Christmas” just so she can answer and pretend he didn’t 🙄
omg I can see her doing that 😂😂
"No he doesn't see him at all, it's a total coincidence that we got no photos of Luke over Christmas and we are giving Luke his presents 2 days late, but he's been here the whole time" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes they do especially when her reasons are medical
---

What kinda tit mother uses her child’s Christmas present as an ad/affiliate link and try to profit off it?
The kind that buys presents to better or equal the none existent biological dad in child's life ... She's pathetic sick twisted horrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg I can see her doing that 😂😂
"No he doesn't see him at all, it's a total coincidence that we got no photos of Luke over Christmas and we are giving Luke his presents 2 days late, but he's been here the whole time" 😂😂😂
Remember the time she said lewk is with me at Christmas and this is how it will be every year. Or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there an age children reach where the judge asks the child what they want as regards custody/access?
12! At least that was the set-up in the 90s/00s. May have changed since then. I hope for lewks sake it has.

Poor belly is in for a long ride of being treated like a dolly for her ma who never grew up.

Belated Happy Christmas Tattlers, hope you all survived the madness. Happy New Year you beautiful geebags 🍾 Here's to hoping 2024 treats us all a little better. Roll on her disastrous attempt at life coaching :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and let's not forget the lanzaroddy piss-up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If Brian had of went to court it would go ahead. Judges don't put court off because the Mother is making excuses...
Yes, they do... it's called continuation and happens very very very regularly when mothers make shite up

• Angry
Reactions: 7
How has she controlled herself so well over Christmas, no rants despite Biden having luke on belly,'s first Christmas!

Reactions: 3
Oh no I started my first 2 on this 🙈 I'll do better with no.3 although anyone who starts weaning early is out of their mind which we know burps is
I thought it was delicious, 2 spoons for mum 1 spoon for baby.. just to check it wasn't too hot of course 🤪🤣
---
100% this. Just saw the video there 🤦‍♀️

Did she tell that "funny" story from Christmas eve yet?
It'll come along with the sangwitch filler story, she'll do a 2for1 🤪

Reactions: 5
How has she controlled herself so well over Christmas, no rants despite Biden having luke on belly,'s first Christmas!
Clearly back in court soon and all her online garbage can be used against her so no rants recently. Only logical explanation.

Reactions: 13
I hope to god that lukes father is actually trying to do something about proper access to Luke. It’s absolutely appalling the fact that she features him so heavily on her social media platform….. the bleep has 50k followers and we know where that child goes to school, what club he plays for, team he supports, where he lives, his cousins names…. I’m sure there is bleeping more! It’s very unfair as that child is not old enough to consent to any of this madness. He is going to need a good therapist!
Well we only know the cousins names cos they're on HIS clothes cos that bleep of a mother doesn't but him ANYTHING... 15000 outfits for itsabelly for Christmas and feck all put on her

Edited cos I know the difference between their, there and they're just typed too fast 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Because she has belly now, she doesn’t give two shites about Luke so she didn’t care that he was elsewhere for Christmas.

Reactions: 14
Ya know sometimes you get 2 ugly parents and they make a gorgeous child. This didn't happen to isabella did it?
Sorry it makes me feel uncomfortable that people on this page are judging a 3 month old baby on its looks. I don’t like sarah but being horrible to a baby is unnecessary and cruel imo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Christ that's some Ronnie.. Movember is over Sarah gurl you'd want to dig out the Mach 3

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah ok fair enough..She will allow more access now to pawn him off and have more time to take photos of belly in stockings and whatever the rig out of the day is. Mind you its awful for Luke having two daddies mega confusing. She's scum
Lewk only has one Dad and that's Brian it his f**ked up mother that has invented this stepped up Dad shenanigans.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.