Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya know sometimes you get 2 ugly parents and they make a gorgeous child. This didn't happen to isabella did it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Brian had of went to court it would go ahead. Judges don't put court off because the Mother is making excuses...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope to god that lukes father is actually trying to do something about proper access to Luke. It’s absolutely appalling the fact that she features him so heavily on her social media platform….. the bleep has 50k followers and we know where that child goes to school, what club he plays for, team he supports, where he lives, his cousins names…. I’m sure there is bleeping more! It’s very unfair as that child is not old enough to consent to any of this madness. He is going to need a good therapist!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes they do especially when her reasons are medical
---

What kinda tit mother uses her child’s Christmas present as an ad/affiliate link and try to profit off it?
And only gives the child the present on 27th December so she can make an ad out of it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yes they do especially when her reasons are medical
---

What kinda tit mother uses her child’s Christmas present as an ad/affiliate link and try to profit off it?
Nope they will not deny access as they always factor the child's needs not the mothers

Reactions: 6
Nope they will not deny access as they always factor the child's needs not the mothers
He's not denied access he sees the child already and he's looking for more access. No one said the judge denied access, the hearing for the request made by Brian for more access has been held up until now because of her mental health issues and her not being able mentally for the stresses of the court. Now that the baby is here the family court case is going ahead in the new year hence her whinging over her baby bubble being ruined

Reactions: 24
He's not denied access he sees the child already and he's looking for more access. No one said the judge denied access, the hearing for the request made by Brian for more access has been held up until now because of her mental health issues and her not being able mentally for the stresses of the court. Now that the baby is here the family court case is going ahead in the new year hence her whinging over her baby bubble being ruined
Does Luke call Brian dad 1?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah ok fair enough..She will allow more access now to pawn him off and have more time to take photos of belly in stockings and whatever the rig out of the day is. Mind you its awful for Luke having two daddies mega confusing. She's scum

She should have asked Santa for a new silk pro the other one seems to be broken by the looks for her … sorry for a woman with 50k plus followers only 35 likes and no comments on her newest reel says it all really

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is there an age children reach where the judge asks the child what they want as regards custody/access? I heard of it happening once when a child was 8 or 10 but that may have been just the particular judge who decided to do it that way.
---
Does Luke call Brian dad 1?
Or Michelle mom 2

• Haha
I love when someone comes on her with the inside track, watch as Sars starts to spiral in the coming days now that the narrative isn’t only hers. @Wexy123 just be careful to not dox yourself, the last two users ratzhole and greywalls got eaten by Sars after being on here giving the inside information :(

• Haha
Not necessarily to deny access but if dad is trying to get more access, formal arrangements, mother is not giving dad all the agreed access etc it can be put off, I’ve a family member going through this with an ex so I know it does happen and it’s awful.

The Isle of Hope Rainbow Reels always seem more grim because they are always out the window. God forbid the big lump would see a rainbow while she’s out walking or outside in nature or something. No. Just closing the curtains 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love when someone comes on her with the inside track, watch as Sars starts to spiral in the coming days now that the narrative isn’t only hers. @Wexy123 just be careful to not dox yourself, the last two users ratzhole and greywalls got eaten by Sars after being on here giving the inside information :(
Thanks, I'm saying no more now 🤐 don't want to be hunted down and swallowed whole by the whale 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.