Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Lukey not need to be minded after school and during holidays since his mother is the busiest business woman in Cork?? How will she fit in all her appointments between 9 & 2??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A salad IF she has time!!
Current personal favourite

Her shock when she put on the Diamond Buyer earrings & floating "diamond" necklace "OH it looks lovely"........she clearly expected it to look shite 😂😂😂 Great Brand Ambassador there
Do these companies who pay and gift her not take a look at how she portrays their product/service? If it was me Id take my products back and run. Is it just me?? I truly can't see why you'd want her to promote your business. Shes a liar - trips herself up constantly, she's a classless dreadful looking person. She looks dirty and unhygienic. I can't understand how she's getting away with being a SW consultant either with the amount of alcohol she consumes and her rubbish diet. Rant over. Im off to invest my months wages in the Alpha webinar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here she is now using the baby as a means to allude to the fact that she is possibly infertile due to her PCOS diagnosis 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She put up a pic there and one of the tags is fatnflab and I clicked into it and had a nose back at pics. Holy shitballs she used to actually be quite pretty.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
'I had carlie then luke went over to my moms and I got the beds done , front room done kitchen somewhat tidyed but its cause I was cookin , done my caramelized onion , went an got my boxty, made my curry which is unbelievable, '

Eh, excuse me sarah , hate to tell you this.... but no one... not 1 single person... gives a bollox 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah doesn’t need slimming world, what she needs is a bit of a potato blight to happen. It’d sort her right out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is anything better than cuddling a new born

How about hugging your own son Sarah

Stop using this bollocks got attention

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.