Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might just book a holiday......like do all these apes just have disposable income to just drop here and there

Reactions: 9
The Tina and Sar tictok, Tell me you are rough without telling me you are rough. The live for the session and then wonder why they are overweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow. Sarah is obvs such an amazing SW leader that she doesn’t even need to follow the plan herself, and her mother is also off the wagon. Firstly, not fat or weight shaming I’m not a slim Jim. But this one will be on now today or tomorrow and it’ll be an SP week and drive it on... it’s binge and restrict cycle disguised as something else... it’s your bleeping job like people pay you to lead them to weight loss and you don’t even follow the plan!!!!!

Reactions: 22
Wow. Sarah is obvs such an amazing SW leader that she doesn’t even need to follow the plan herself, and her mother is also off the wagon. Firstly, not fat or weight shaming I’m not a slim Jim. But this one will be on now today or tomorrow and it’ll be an SP week and drive it on... it’s binge and restrict cycle disguised as something else... it’s your bleeping job like people pay you to lead them to weight loss and you don’t even follow the plan!!!!!
Its alot more binge than restrict with her. 😂😂She's on plan for 2 days. The longest I've seen her stick is 3 week. She hasn't a clue about healthy eating. Tina has put back on every pound she lost and more. I can't imagine anyone in her group loses weight and keeps it off. They probably go to her because she's makes them feel good about not following the plan.

Reactions: 17
All I’ll say is she’s nothing without a filter!! And her hair makes her look like a Jordan wannabe she needs to listen to people who say it’s rotten long!!

Reactions: 8
It's actually cringe to watch that and in no way funny at all 🙈 Tina would seriously need to cut the wine and follow the plan if she has all her so called heart complaints and as for sarah, she is an embarrassment to call herself a slimming world leader, the hair in that pigtail is just horrendous 😐😐

Reactions: 6
Is anyone here directly involved or responsible for the HSE hacking? If you are can you use your skills to track the new ‘partner’ (poor fucker) and just help him get outta that rut out rough please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.