Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SW seems like the biggest con.
I’m seeing a lot more sustained weight loss and body changes throughout Instagram by counting calories and exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How did manage 8 to 10 pounds gain in a week i just dont get how u can eat that much junk to put that weight on. A pound a fat a day jesus christ shes guna have a heart attack one of these days. Not good for your organs either.
All the salted caramel bars her "friends" dropped in! I can honestly see her sitting off like Waynetta slob scoffing the whole lot of them in one sitting🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did manage 8 to 10 pounds gain in a week i just dont get how u can eat that much junk to put that weight on. A pound a fat a day jesus christ shes guna have a heart attack one of these days. Not good for your organs either.
She had no energy to get the crap food from the kitchen lol

SW seems like the biggest con.
I’m seeing a lot more sustained weight loss and body changes throughout Instagram by counting calories and exercise.
Did you hear the girl on corks red fm today . She was in slimming world and changed to calorie counting because it wasnt so strict and lost way more
Shes loving it. Sw is on the way out I'd say

Reactions: 12
She had no energy to get the crap food from the kitchen lol

Did you hear the girl on corks red fm today . She was in slimming world and changed to calorie counting because it wasnt so strict and lost way more
Shes loving it. Sw is on the way out I'd say
For what it's worth I couldn't lose on SW as their consultants kept pushing eating as much potatoes and chips as you like. The mindset seems to be to do fakeaways every night - just like donkey Sarah. They all love melting cheese on everything. I lost 2 stone in 3 months counting calories and exercising

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cause she didn't really lose it. It would have been all water weight etc and as soon as you start eating it all goes back on.
Yeah and for a woman who eats so much salty and carby foods she probably carries a lot of water weight regularly so as soon as she stopped eating shite she deflated, all back on overnight with the cheesy spuds

Reactions: 5
A lot of that could be fluid. It’s happened me before but the following week it all balanced out

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she is just plain lazy and that she would rather find excuses than actually do something about anything?

Like organising your clothes for the morning is not a big deal but to Sarah it is. Same as cooking a dinner and going for a walk etc . Plenty of women on here work longer hours , in high pressure jobs with more than one child and manage and manage quite well and this one can't boil some brocoli cos she works full time 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think she is just plain lazy and that she would rather find excuses than actually do something about anything?

Like organising your clothes for the morning is not a big deal but to Sarah it is. Same as cooking a dinner and going for a walk etc . Plenty of women on here work longer hours , in high pressure jobs with more than one child and manage and manage quite well and this one can't boil some brocoli cos she works full time 🥴
Yes to this! That’s why she tells us stupid stories like this because it’s such an accomplishment to her to have done the ironing or whatever! Basic adult tasks!

Reactions: 8
Did she pay for those awful extensions? I do not see an #ad, #ba or # gifted on that screenshot

Reactions: 7
The picture on the left you can see the light colour from her real hair. Her sister did a crap job at darkening the ends of her hair. She probably never put a pigment on it and just straight dyed it. Other than that it would of looked fab the colour of the extentions is a nice colour shame there on a horrible head 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Extensions are horrible as muck on the ground her natural hair is quiet nice she looks more natural 😂😂👍fake as the handbags she has

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.