Sarah Burke #81 Her content is now basically Munch munch munch munch munch munch Munchausen’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m often on drips for bouts of vomiting due to migraines, I only go in when it I get to a stage where I can’t tolerate water/am wretching and even then I don’t have the energy to make it down the stairs and out the door. This one’s all manic at the thought of the attention she will get popping onto her stories, make it make sense. I truly can’t imagine how horrible and scary HG must be. She manages to make a mockery of everything. Glad your little lad is ok and hope you have a healthy and smooth pregnancy this time around.

This is where I’m confused I thought it was from not eating enough carbs as well and she easily had almost a weeks worth yesterday. No way that all came up. I think you’re all right and keet has backed off and used the living situation to distance himself. She either knows this or senses it and we’re seeing her desperate attempts on seeking attention play out live. It’s getting a bit disturbing, I may need to take a time out for the birth
It can be confusing, but when the food is not being digested due to vomiting then that's why it happens.

Reactions: 1
She may have her section date however thats not how real life works, she will be at the hospital that day and its highly possible going to be told they cant fit her in. Then will really see the manic lunatic demanding what she wants. She needs to be sterilized.
Yes definitely if there is a emergency she will be pushed back hope that happens the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s mental. My scheduled section date was given to me for 38 weeks by a very inexperienced Dr at the hospital and I can tell you when it was overruled I lost my tit, ugly crying/ sobbing/ begging. But it was overruled bcoz there was absolutely no medical reason to do it to the baby, yes I was half deranged, had GD plus other kids at home to plan for. There is no way in this world she has a date for 38wks. Something very odd about this grey area around dates she has created and maybe it will all become glaringly obvious when the baby is born and Teet sets eyes on it 🤘🏻
Big set of Bagpipes with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.