Sarah Burke #81 Her content is now basically Munch munch munch munch munch munch Munchausen’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has has made the whole thing up to suit her and used the miscarriage as an excuse to back her plans
Poor luke l honestly just want to cuddle the poor child she just doesn't give a tit about him

Reactions: 14
High ketones in pregnancy are symptoms of not enough calories or gestational diabetes 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As a hyperemesis survivor and I don't use that word lightly...i can honestly say when my ketones were that high I was literally a shell...thrown down severely ill to the point my body was shutting down. I couldnt move. I couldnt walk or stand or dress myself. I could not drive. I could not brush my hair or my teeth. I could not look at food or even smell food. I thought I was going to die.i was so thin. I am so sad at the mockery she is making of such a serious condition.
I'm pregnant with my third not long gone but today I had a migrane I mean nothing stayed down it was horrible, I pitty anyone that has had HG, I had GD on both of mine I lost 3 stone due to being so strict with my diet, my son was born at 36+4 weeks I thought he'd be ok I got some landing when he had to go to SCBU he was 11 days in there, baby is safer in than OK unless uts a dire emergency I had a plancta abruption so I was basically bleeding and delivering was tge only option for us
---
High ketones in pregnancy are symptoms of not enough calories or gestational diabetes 🤔
Not eating enough carbs can cause ketones

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm pregnant with my third not long gone but today I had a migrane I mean nothing stayed down it was horrible, I pitty anyone that has had HG, I had GD on both of mine I lost 3 stone due to being so strict with my diet, my son was born at 36+4 weeks I thought he'd be ok I got some landing when he had to go to SCBU he was 11 days in there, baby is safer in than OK unless uts a dire emergency I had a plancta abruption so I was basically bleeding and delivering was tge only option for us
--

Not eating enough carbs can cause ketones
I’m often on drips for bouts of vomiting due to migraines, I only go in when it I get to a stage where I can’t tolerate water/am wretching and even then I don’t have the energy to make it down the stairs and out the door. This one’s all manic at the thought of the attention she will get popping onto her stories, make it make sense. I truly can’t imagine how horrible and scary HG must be. She manages to make a mockery of everything. Glad your little lad is ok and hope you have a healthy and smooth pregnancy this time around.

This is where I’m confused I thought it was from not eating enough carbs as well and she easily had almost a weeks worth yesterday. No way that all came up. I think you’re all right and keet has backed off and used the living situation to distance himself. She either knows this or senses it and we’re seeing her desperate attempts on seeking attention play out live. It’s getting a bit disturbing, I may need to take a time out for the birth

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I had violent morning sickness on my last, but it wasn't hypremesis. I've seen a couple of people with hypremesis and my god the poor girls could barely get out of bed. They definitely hadn't gained the weight burps has, they were actually nearly skin and bone apart from the bump. And they sure as hell would never have had the energy to record an ad for a smoody and post it to socials before an emergency trip to the hospital for a drip. I think Burp has actually lost it this time, or else she's losing Keet and is desperately trying to guilt him into staying around. Something isn't right (and she's not right in the head)

Reactions: 18
burps has the same HG sinead blogger and savvy had . the pretend version
It's disgraceful the way she goes on. Like if she had it I'd genuinely feel sorry for her because I know it's horrendous, but you'd know to look at her she hasn't got it. It's just another ailment she diagnosed herself with for attention.

Reactions: 12
The ketones must be a lie or gestational diabetes so?
How does she manage to get herself admitted so easily when she's on her socials admitting to eating enough food in a single day to do a family of four for a week?

Posting from her hospital bed now this morning, creaming herself at the attention, wasting the midwives time & taking resources from patients who actually need it.

Reactions: 16
The ketones must be a lie or gestational diabetes so?
How does she manage to get herself admitted so easily when she's on her socials admitting to eating enough food in a single day to do a family of four for a week?

Posting from her hospital bed now this morning, creaming herself at the attention, wasting the midwives time & taking resources from patients who actually need it.
I genuinely think that if any woman was at her stage of pregnancy and presented themselves to hospital saying that they feel weak, can't keep food down, haven't been able to eat etc that they would be kept in. The hospital wouldn't take a chance on not admitting her in case anything happened to her. They would be thinking who in their right mind would want to stay in hospital when they don't have to. As for the ketones we only have her word that they are 4+, people here who have had that before have said she wouldn't be able to stand if that was true so that's probably another lie. She will be discharged today I'd say once the doctor has had a chance to check her over and look at her results. They will realise that she doesn't need to be there and send her on her way

I genuinely think that if any woman was at her stage of pregnancy and presented themselves to hospital saying that they feel weak, can't keep food down, haven't been able to eat etc that they would be kept in. The hospital wouldn't take a chance on not admitting her in case anything happened to her. They would be thinking who in their right mind would want to stay in hospital when they don't have to. As for the ketones we only have her word that they are 4+, people here who have had that before have said she wouldn't be able to stand if that was true so that's probably another lie. She will be discharged today I'd say once the doctor has had a chance to check her over and look at her results. They will realise that she doesn't need to be there and send her on her way
I'm not dissing hospitals at all the staff are amazing, but surely they don't just admit any pregnant woman who says she feels unwell?

I've had 4 pregnancies, I had minor bleeds, Braxton Hicks, stomach bugs etc. Plenty of things I presented at the maternity hospital for but I was never ever admitted, just checked and sent home.

Hospital managers are very strict on bed numbers, I just don't understand how she's getting admitted for "hyperemisis" when she eats like a bulimic elephant.

• Haha
I had a rollercoaster for my second pregnancy, I dis have GD, but I was never admitted checked and sent home I was at 35 weeks my water went and naturally I was there till he was born,
---
I’m often on drips for bouts of vomiting due to migraines, I only go in when it I get to a stage where I can’t tolerate water/am wretching and even then I don’t have the energy to make it down the stairs and out the door. This one’s all manic at the thought of the attention she will get popping onto her stories, make it make sense. I truly can’t imagine how horrible and scary HG must be. She manages to make a mockery of everything. Glad your little lad is ok and hope you have a healthy and smooth pregnancy this time around.

This is where I’m confused I thought it was from not eating enough carbs as well and she easily had almost a weeks worth yesterday. No way that all came up. I think you’re all right and keet has backed off and used the living situation to distance himself. She either knows this or senses it and we’re seeing her desperate attempts on seeking attention play out live. It’s getting a bit disturbing, I may need to take a time out for the birth
Yesterday evening I was on the fence about going to casualty, all day noting stayed down and none of my usual tricks worked for a migrane, but the dry puking was driving me bonkers!!!...

Reactions: 2
Because they know she could sue them ...society is upside down these days...won't take a chance with her scummy kind ...

I'm not dissing hospitals at all the staff are amazing, but surely they don't just admit any pregnant woman who says she feels unwell?

I've had 4 pregnancies, I had minor bleeds, Braxton Hicks, stomach bugs etc. Plenty of things I presented at the maternity hospital for but I was never ever admitted, just checked and sent home.

Hospital managers are very strict on bed numbers, I just don't understand how she's getting admitted for "hyperemisis" when she eats like a bulimic elephant.
Oh I know what you mean, but you probably weren't acting like you were 100 times worse than you were and probably didn't want to be in hospital. God knows what Burps is telling them to get herself kept in. I know I was a lot sicker than her plenty of times and wasn't kept in so i just think she is making out to be in an awful way so that they are afraid to not keep her in if you get me, she's probably telling them she will sue them and everything
---
Because they know she could sue them ...society is upside down these days...won't take a chance with her scummy kind ...
Yep exactly, and I'd say she's not afraid to threaten suing them too, they are probably afraid to not keep her in

Reactions: 6
I'm going to stop watching her as much as I love this thread ..but poor luke ...his first day back at school and she takes herself off to hospital and stays in ..can you imagine his little head this morning ...the damage that has been inflicted on him is frightening ...its all mental health with her that they keep her but she won't admit that ..she is 100% deranged ...a drain on society and the services ...keet ...keets family ..Brian...Michelle if anyone reads here please secure lukes future and run !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm going to stop watching her as much as I love this thread ..but poor luke ...his first day back at school and she takes herself off to hospital and stays in ..can you imagine his little head this morning ...the damage that has been inflicted on him is frightening ...its all mental health with her that they keep her but she won't admit that ..she is 100% deranged ...a drain on society and the services ...keet ...keets family ..Brian...Michelle if anyone reads here please secure lukes future and run !!
Think you might be into something here.. kind of surprised she never had a pic of a line / drip or mah e she did and I didn’t spot it. For ketones like that you’d be having at least 4 bags of fluids and injections for the sickness, the 4 bags would take much longer than 12 hours.

Reactions: 11
All I’m going to say is she does not have ketones of 4+. That is physically impossible. She may have had traces, but 4+ is severe dehydration that requires immediate medical attention. You don’t just feel “not right” with a level that high, you would also be unable for the slightest exertion, extremely breathless, dizzy and likely faint.
The thing is that the hospital will have no choice but to give a drip. But I absolutely can tell you she is lying. I will not be told otherwise.
I can hand on heart agree, I was severely sick with HG and it took a good few days to hit the black end of that stick. I was yellow and horrific looking at that stage and it was affecting my kidneys too. No way is she as bad as she says she is.

also sarah, your welcome for the comment I made about not being able to look at food with HG… not a hope of that happening you. You’re full of shite!

Reactions: 10
The only reason she isn't going to the bperfect thing is she has nothing to fit her and a hospital stay will get her out of it , they can't sack her then , all the other huns will b glamorous and then there's her

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.