Sarah Burke #81 Her content is now basically Munch munch munch munch munch munch Munchausen’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she went from baby due October 9th to baby been born in September can she demand a date for her section
I would say she's using mental health an awful lot to be getting her way and her hospital admissions when she's clearly not that sick. I'd say she uses the miscarriage and the mental health aswell to nearly blackmail them into doing things her way. She will have surely done her best to get her section on Keets birthday to try and keep him hanging on a bit longer

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm going to stop watching her as much as I love this thread ..but poor luke ...his first day back at school and she takes herself off to hospital and stays in ..can you imagine his little head this morning ...the damage that has been inflicted on him is frightening ...its all mental health with her that they keep her but she won't admit that ..she is 100% deranged ...a drain on society and the services ...keet ...keets family ..Brian...Michelle if anyone reads here please secure lukes future and run !!
I absolutely agree with you, she's giving that poor child an awful life, I have a boy myself and all he wants is cuddles and love from me, Luke NEVER gets that

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm going to stop watching her as much as I love this thread ..but poor luke ...his first day back at school and she takes herself off to hospital and stays in ..can you imagine his little head this morning ...the damage that has been inflicted on him is frightening ...its all mental health with her that they keep her but she won't admit that ..she is 100% deranged ...a drain on society and the services ...keet ...keets family ..Brian...Michelle if anyone reads here please secure lukes future and run !!
Likes first day back at school and his lard ass mother makes it about her blubbering and admitting herself to hospital (allegedly). Tina has just buried her mother, has a sick husband at home and is now left to raise Luke too it seems

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe they have. As oul burps always says “there’s sooooo much going on behind the scenes that she doesn’t share busssssshtsh sure look, we move” 😂🤣🫣
And she's ok with that 🥴
I would say she's using mental health an awful lot to be getting her way and her hospital admissions when she's clearly not that sick. I'd say she uses the miscarriage and the mental health aswell to nearly blackmail them into doing things her way. She will have surely done her best to get her section on Keets birthday to try and keep him hanging on a bit longer
Definitely agree about the mental health, otherwise there's no way she'd have all these admissions. I reckon she knows exactly what to say to ensure they'll admit her and the hospital don't want to take the risk. Although I'm sure they know exactly what she's up to but just have to be cautious!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand what’s the obsession with them all having the same birthday! I’m convinced she played away in Edinburgh and that’s why she’s gone full cray cray

100%using mental health card , last few weeks all she spoke about was anxiety , totally leading up to this point ...
She obviously gets no attention from keith or anyone as shes like the boy who cried wolf
Wait n seethen shes just setting the groundwork for her baby to have cmpa or anything just to have abit of drama
Keith will be all about her the few days when baby is born but remember then he ll be heading back home to his mother n going out to wet the babys head
She comes on saying sure tis grand n the sickness is back etc etc , then shut up about it if its grand , also id say theres no way she was invited to that bperfect

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised the hospital agreed to do her section about 2 weeks early if baby is coming in sept ( assuming her due date is 9th oct) as most hospitals will want as close to the due date as possible. Or even past the due date so baby as ready as can be. I think she’s lining up the Gestational Diabetes card with the baby measuring big. She’s a head case.
Also poor lewk, my little boy is 7 and was delighted I took time off work ( she didn’t even have to worry about work!!!) to drop / collect him from school and when I collected him yesterday he was so excited to tell me all about his first day , new teacher , new desk etc. As good as aunts and granny’s are nothing beats tellin mammy. But the sad part is poor little lewk doesn’t even get a second thought in her mind. All she thinks about is keet and gettin sympathy and attention from him. Poor lil lad 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can’t control crazies like her, I’d say he doesn’t know the half of it! Or else he’s so emotionally stunted and ignorant he cant see what anyone with two brain cells can see. How can any normal man be with someone like her?! C’mon there must be a few screws loose there 😂 oh ya, the drama of the next few months will be next level 😂🍿
All above can be said of her family and his. I know if I carried on like that my parents and siblings wouldn't be long putting me in my place. I'd imaging my other relatives would too. As for my husband's family they would have told him run a mile...... I honestly think they are afraid of burps not that she would attack them physically but I'd say mentally emotionally she could wear you down. Plus maybe hurt herself it's just strange that everyone " can't see what's going on and how manipulative she is.

Reactions: 11
I know 2 people who were told around the 30 week point that they'd have a c-section on a particular week of pregnancy, one for medical reasons and the other because the baby was breach. They both had that date in their minds for a few weeks but when it came to it the date got pushed back, in the case of the breech baby he turned by himself and his mother chose to wait until she went into labour and had a VB. The lady I know who was given a c section for other reasons, when that week came the clinic reviewed her and said as the baby was doing OK they'd wait another few days so dates are not set in stone.

Reactions: 8
I do feel sorry for Luke, but he knows no better or different, this is normal for him.

It's actually quite disturbing her behaviour, why is she rushing to have the baby out. She's not fit to be a mother !!!

Reactions: 15
Ah yes, deflecting from Lukes birthday as it will be outshined by the babys birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories from yesterday and she had promised Luke she would make him pancakes after school 😔 imagine the poor pet coming out of school only to be told mammys in hospital
---
I know 2 people who were told around the 30 week point that they'd have a c-section on a particular week of pregnancy, one for medical reasons and the other because the baby was breach. They both had that date in their minds for a few weeks but when it came to it the date got pushed back, in the case of the breech baby he turned by himself and his mother chose to wait until she went into labour and had a VB. The lady I know who was given a c section for other reasons, when that week came the clinic reviewed her and said as the baby was doing OK they'd wait another few days so dates are not set in stone.
Do they have set days for elective sections or do they do them any day? Where I live it's Tuesdays and Fridays for elective

Reactions: 4
She may have her section date however thats not how real life works, she will be at the hospital that day and its highly possible going to be told they cant fit her in. Then will really see the manic lunatic demanding what she wants. She needs to be sterilized.

Just watched her stories from yesterday and she had promised Luke she would make him pancakes after school 😔 imagine the poor pet coming out of school only to be told mammys in hospital
---

Do they have set days for elective sections or do they do them any day? Where I live it's Tuesdays and Fridays for elective
She was only making pancakes to have another excuse to advertise her blend n go!!! That idea didn’t work out so she shared a story about making a smoothie probably while waiting in the CUMH A&E department. She’s absolutely pathetic! Makes my blood boil.

Sections in cumh are Monday-Friday. She’s an elective and electives are done at 39 weeks plus. She has zero reason for one before that, but she is clearly doing her best to invent one. She’s a maniac. So unwell. Pity her poor children tbh

She’s mental. My scheduled section date was given to me for 38 weeks by a very inexperienced Dr at the hospital and I can tell you when it was overruled I lost my tit, ugly crying/ sobbing/ begging. But it was overruled bcoz there was absolutely no medical reason to do it to the baby, yes I was half deranged, had GD plus other kids at home to plan for. There is no way in this world she has a date for 38wks. Something very odd about this grey area around dates she has created and maybe it will all become glaringly obvious when the baby is born and Teet sets eyes on it 🤘🏻

• Haha
My twins where born seven weeks early. They didn't even know how to suck that is thought in the womb at 34 weeks. Imagine wanting and wishing your baby to come early for attention. She shouldn't even be allowed visitation to the child she has. Bump feck off rolls of fat hanging off.Didn't she not say last week that the baby was 6 pounds now its measuring big. 6 pounds in the birth month is not big. She won't keep teeth he will do a runner.
I don't think they ever get the size right was told twins were around 7lbs and they weren't even that

Reactions: 1
She was only making pancakes to have another excuse to advertise her blend n go!!! That idea didn’t work out so she shared a story about making a smoothie probably while waiting in the CUMH A&E department. She’s absolutely pathetic! Makes my blood boil.

Sections in cumh are Monday-Friday. She’s an elective and electives are done at 39 weeks plus. She has zero reason for one before that, but she is clearly doing her best to invent one. She’s a maniac. So unwell. Pity her poor children tbh
Keith's birthday is the Monday so I'd bet me life that's when it will be, she's very predictable. Imagine people here yesterday were able to predict up she'd end up in CUMH on a drip before it happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.