Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing I thought too... She'll be pregnant before the year is out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Belt up buddy, you have been warned 🤣🤣
The new thread should definitely have Covid in it 😆 Yes she did go away straight after coming back from her hen (the lies outta this one) If Luke was at home & she was sick she'd be allergic to him & moaning about how hard it is to be a single Mooomm and have to care for a child too 🥴 Cos ya know, nobody else has ever had to do that 🙄 Isn't he better off in his Dad's, she'd never cope 🤣🙈

Poor me.. I'm child free... I got polycystCOVIDaries🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The sisters should be tested and post proof they are negitive before opening up on monday.

Reactions: 19
What would be the actual timeframe that would justify letting people know they are close contacts? She was definitely knacker drinking with the sisters and pissing all over cork city last Friday evening... she was defo with the mother on the Sunday and she tested positive on Thursday.... so why would the sisters and mother not have to be tested?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Here’s the deal.
The HSE have changed the guidelines so much and i
Honestly think it’s due to their work load and remits!

my husband had covid in December.

he was tested on the Friday and confirmed positive on the Saturday. They made him go back 48 hours from testing for contacts bringing Him to Wednesday. He had actually caught covid on the Monday, as it later transpired it was on a job at work he caught it, he was near nobody only us from after work Monday to the Wednesday, yet The other people he met on Monday at work were not considered close contacts!

in summary- he 100% knows he caught it on the Monday, he was tested on a Friday, positive on the sat and HSE only traced back 48
Hours to the Wednesday. There is a massive gaping hole in the guidelines sometimes to save work I personally believe. Those sisters should protect their staff and clients and be tested. This is why we are still 15 months into this with high numbers. If I was a client of theirs I would be protecting myself and my loved ones next week.

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t this be an ideal story for Brenda and Neil, they’ve had stories every few days about ppl drinking and weeing on the streets of cork, next stage of that same story is half of them now have covid, two (at least) whom have been in contact with Sarah who has publicly said she has it, we can see the time lines……the salon should not have these two working on Monday

Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t this be an ideal story for Brenda and Neil, they’ve had stories every few days about ppl drinking and weeing on the streets of cork, next stage of that same story is half of them now have covid, two (at least) whom have been in contact with Sarah who has publicly said she has it, we can see the time lines……the salon should not have these two working on Monday
Do the sisters own the salon?

Reactions: 2
Do the sisters own the salon?
One of them does, they need to do the responsible thing and at least wait until they have tested negative before they open, it is not fair to play with the health of their customers and their potentially vunerable families

Reactions: 9
One of them does, they need to do the responsible thing and at least wait until they have tested negative before they open, it is not fair to play with the health of their customers and their potentially vunerable families
Exactly, regardless of whether they have been advised to test or not they should do the right thing for their staff & customers. People would respect them more for it.

Reactions: 9
And just like Julie they would delete all the comments about her too

Reactions: 5
What was the name of the place she got this. Magical scan that detected her digestive problems, infertility and SEVERE PCOS in one visit? Just so people can know about this magical place

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the followers and "friends" falling over her for PSOS yet ignoring her carelessness and the reason she now has covid are actually thick stupid and sad fuckers.

Reactions: 6
All the followers and "friends" falling over her for PSOS yet ignoring her carelessness and the reason she now has covid are actually thick stupid and sad fuckers.
Its very convenient to be diagnosed with PCOS in the magic clinic too as it excuses the fact she’s not losing a pound

Reactions: 6
You can still lose weight with PCOS but she'll have to give up the majority of her carbs. Goodbye potatoes for breakfast 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lads excuse my ignorance I don't know much about pcos but why is it all about that. Have Sarah and her friends forgot she has covid. Covid is hospitalising and killing people in Ireland every day. The fact that she is brushing it under the carpet just shows how much the Burkes are underestimating covid

Reactions: 7
It took me years of tests, consultations to get a diagnosis so don't know how she has this diagnosis and been told she has zero chances of conceiving after one test

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.