Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the very least she probably picked up Covid on the evening she was out with her sisters!! If they were responsible people the sisters would go have a test just to make sure!! Like it’s not an exact timeframe 🙄 I think the HSE only changed the 48 hour rule recently
Like I have to admit I don't know much bout the ins and outs of catching it but a family member of mine was a close contact with someone on a friday and by Tuesday was told get a test cos that person found out they had it. They then got the test on a Tuesday and tested positive and is only now starting to get symptoms 2 days after the positive result. So wouldn't that mean that everyone around her in the past week at least need to be tested? I'm confused. Maybe I'm wrong. Can anyone enlighten me? Nobody wants to see her sisters business closed but why not take the precautions like. I mean if they made the choice to go out then this is the consequence. I wouldn't blame anyone for getting fed up of it all and doing what they did. But that's the risk u take!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My first post here but I'm livid, she was drinking with her mam Sunday, I was down in her local shopping centre yesterday and I spotted her mam and sister D ahead of me the queue. Both surely are close contacts

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
"he couldnt deal with my diagnosis"
Followed by ...... Self Love is the most important thing , a smirk and a head nod 😅

If that guy doesn't follow her on Instagram, he really needs to, to actually see what a narcissistic melt he's getting involved with.

Run for your life buddy, before she traps you with a "miracle" baby. Feel like sending smoke signals or a pigeon or something to get the message to this poor fucker 😆
Send a raven 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like I have to admit I don't know much bout the ins and outs of catching it but a family member of mine was a close contact with someone on a friday and by Tuesday was told get a test cos that person found out they had it. They then got the test on a Tuesday and tested positive and is only now starting to get symptoms 2 days after the positive result. So wouldn't that mean that everyone around her in the past week at least need to be tested? I'm confused. Maybe I'm wrong. Can anyone enlighten me? Nobody wants to see her sisters business closed but why not take the precautions like. I mean if they made the choice to go out then this is the consequence. I wouldn't blame anyone for getting fed up of it all and doing what they did. But that's the risk u take!!
On your point about the business. If these ppl are nt taking the precautions seriously enough on a personal level - what makes you think that they would do so on a professional level?
Based on the images/selfies of them out and about at the weekend then I think its in the publics best interest if they do not open.

It's to try deflect from her having covid.... insufferable she is
Absolutely!!! There was method to her sandwiching them both in together hoping there would be no judgement about her galivanting if it was following by getting choked up over a bad diagnosis

I cringe when people refer to their other half as “my partner” 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cringe when people refer to their other half as “my partner” 🤮
I say this and I feel like an absolute gomie saying it. We're engaged 8 years but I cannot say fiancé without getting 🤮🤮🤮 and I feel like I'm too old to say,,, my felllllaaaaa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not in the public eye and I empathise with the shame of catching COVID.. but the dramatics and bull is outstanding.. didn’t she go away straight after the hen for a week with Brian and another couple or do I remember that wrong... everyone suffers differently with PCOS for other reasons I couldn’t take the pill recommended for me to help ease the symptoms but I was put onto the PCOS diet and the number one food to avoid is white potatoes, white bread etc. The diet was effective for me we did eventually conceive naturally and carry to full term thankfully.
Brian took her away to Spain when she was forcing him to arrange “surprise” dates for her. Then she complained the whole time about it and that she was too tired after the hen...as I remember it

Reactions: 9
Oh dear god this one deserves an Oscar and if she don’t get it it will be an even bigger tragedy than when la la land missed out on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On your point about the business. If these ppl are nt taking the precautions seriously enough on a personal level - what makes you think that they would do so on a professional level?
Based on the images/selfies of them out and about at the weekend then I think its in the publics best interest if they do not open.
I think someone here said that they've been doing hairdressing on the side throughout lockdown so who knows how many households have been in contact with then and are at risk of covid. And not a chance they'll be declaring that to the HSE, no matter what Sar girl says!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She said the child's test was negative how did that come back so fast I wonder he's father only took him for it this morning.

Reactions: 2
Catching Covid has been long overdue for this dose. As for the rest of it she is only delighted to have a label to put on herself so she can exaggerate and get some pity because any attention is better than no attention at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.