Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she didn't have her buffer story of PCOS we would of never heard about the covid I can guarantee that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And near choked her to admit that she gets more help looking after Luke from his dad and his family. Thought he only went weekend but seems to be every Tuesday ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 8
There's a big possibility that she caugh covid on the Friday she and the sisters were out drinking. People usually become sympathetic 3 to 6 days after coming in contact with it. Then she and himself appeared to be in Tina's house on Sunday. Between them all the real contact list would be massive. She's a disgrace. How she has the neck to come on Instagram telling everyone she has it beggars belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone know who the new โ€œpartnerโ€ is? Would love a look ๐Ÿ˜… I had covid and believe me if she was being genuine with the symptoms sheโ€™s describing thereโ€™s no way you could be on Instagram giving a big spiel as talking one or two words is hard enough besides the long dramas. I also have PCOS there is no possible way she was given all that detail from one scan, Iโ€™m 20 years dealing with PCOS so I know what Iโ€™m talking bout.

Reactions: 17
Anyone know who the new โ€œpartnerโ€ is? Would love a look ๐Ÿ˜… I had covid and believe me if she was being genuine with the symptoms sheโ€™s describing thereโ€™s no way you could be on Instagram giving a big spiel as talking one or two words is hard enough besides the long dramas. I also have PCOS there is no possible way she was given all that detail from one scan, Iโ€™m 20 years dealing with PCOS so I know what Iโ€™m talking bout.
No one gets covid the same. 4 people in this house 2 no symptoms, 1 really sick and 1 very mild. Whatever about anything else you can't compare covid symptoms as our house was prime example of the differences ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

If she can't see Luke until the 15th does that mean she had covid the bank hol weekend she was galavanting?
If your positive its 10 days isolation and if negative close contact its 14 (in case develop symptoms later) So Like will have to isolate for 14 days as a close contact, but Sarah can be out afterb10. If tested Wednesday contact tracing goes back 2 days firm that so bank holiday Monday...

It's possible the new bill gave it to her, he just showed symptoms later ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

When I started working in Cork city years ago a girl started talking about a raw baby , I was freaked when I heard it. She then continued to say it until I had to leave the room! Its definitely a norrie word in Cork I think , we never heard it outside city
I use it all the time and I'm notn a norrie .. didnt realise it wasn't known outside cork though ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I say this and I feel like an absolute gomie saying it. We're engaged 8 years but I cannot say fiancรฉ without getting ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ and I feel like I'm too old to say,,, my felllllaaaaa ๐Ÿ˜‚
Or me boyfriend ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ but I call him โ€œme half a husbandโ€ were engaged so we are half way there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2

That's what I said.. 2 days (which I always thought was ridiculous) cos you can be shedding the virus up to 5 days before showing symptoms - so if symptoms tuesday would have been anything from Thursday so it's possible it was picked up back then ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 1
That's what I said.. 2 days (which I always thought was ridiculous) cos you can be shedding the virus up to 5 days before showing symptoms - so if symptoms tuesday would have been anything from Thursday so it's possible it was picked up back then ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
The sisters opening a busy hairdressers could be a potential covid hotspot. Scary times ahead for all who attend.

Reactions: 8
The sisters salon is so small and would destroy their business if it was to be a covid hotspot. Given all of the stories that miss Sarah posted of them all hanging off of her at the weekend, it would be very stupid of them to open on Monday, they should surely wait a week for the well-being of their customers?

Reactions: 15
If it's even true that she only got one bad message and the rest falling over her then thats why we're all still in this position if people agree all her unnecessary mixing was ok

Reactions: 5
If it's even true that she only got one bad message and the rest falling over her then thats why we're all still in this position if people agree all her unnecessary mixing was ok
Shes SO SICK but fair play to her able to go through THOUSANDS of dms... isnt she just absolutely amazing ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never really comment on this but this battle axe has really pissed me off with her pcos story. First of all she shouldnโ€™t be giving that much information from her GP she hasnโ€™t even seen a gynaecologist yet she would want to get a grip of herself. Iโ€™ve got pcos extremely bad that has led to more heartache than I can imagine.

But the plot twist I see is her trying to come out oh how itโ€™s a miracle I got pregnant in expecting after docs told me it wouldnโ€™t happen. She seen what publicity Denise from pelo is getting and wants some herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
PCOS is common among women and most of us know someone who has suffered so we know what kind of fool she is making out of herself with her stories. Iโ€™d hate to see her fall pregnant because she is allergic to poor Luke as it is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.