Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d swear she was going into premature menopause the way she’s going on. She’s going on a pill. Mother of God!

Also to say her sisters “obey all the rules” well her meeting them was 3 households gathering when you can currently meet with one household. And sure that’s just the tip of the iceberg with that lot!!

Reactions: 13
If anyone can get a message to the new PARTNER-

boyeen, you’re already her partner after a wet week. Now she’s concerned about fertility- borrow the €3000 from the credit union to pay for quarantine and duck off to Oz while you can.There will be a reel with a nodding heart and a heartache quote about you before summer is out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not in the public eye and I empathise with the shame of catching COVID.. but the dramatics and bull is outstanding.. didn’t she go away straight after the hen for a week with Brian and another couple or do I remember that wrong... everyone suffers differently with PCOS for other reasons I couldn’t take the pill recommended for me to help ease the symptoms but I was put onto the PCOS diet and the number one food to avoid is white potatoes, white bread etc. The diet was effective for me we did eventually conceive naturally and carry to full term thankfully.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone tell me what a ‘raw baby’ is ?
She mentioned leaving Luke for 3 nights for SW training (how to deduct €9 from €10 notes, how many spuds you can eat before you cause a potato famine, how to close the petty cash box) and said luke was a raw baby at the time.?
Thats too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’d swear she was going into premature menopause the way she’s going on. She’s going on a pill. Mother of God!

Also to say her sisters “obey all the rules” well her meeting them was 3 households gathering when you can currently meet with one household. And sure that’s just the tip of the iceberg with that lot!!
There was more than 3 households, 5/6 then her mothers house and aldi and the scan clinic. She was out and about a good bit.

Reactions: 8
If anyone can get a message to the new PARTNER-

boyeen, you’re already her partner after a wet week. Now she’s concerned about fertility- borrow the €3000 from the credit union to pay for quarantine and duck off to Oz while you can.There will be a reel with a nodding heart and a heartache quote about you before summer is out
If that guy doesn't follow her on Instagram, he really needs to, to actually see what a narcissistic melt he's getting involved with.

Run for your life buddy, before she traps you with a "miracle" baby. Feel like sending smoke signals or a pigeon or something to get the message to this poor fucker 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not in the public eye and I empathise with the shame of catching COVID.. but the dramatics and bull is outstanding.. didn’t she go away straight after the hen for a week with Brian and another couple or do I remember that wrong... everyone suffers differently with PCOS for other reasons I couldn’t take the pill recommended for me to help ease the symptoms but I was put onto the PCOS diet and the number one food to avoid is white potatoes, white bread etc. The diet was effective for me we did eventually conceive naturally and carry to full term thankfully.
sarah will be choosing spuds over fertility let there be no confusion

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THIS!!!! I came here to say this!! She's been galavanting the past two weeks all over the place. 'Himself' & Luke are NOT the only close contacts. So she'd wanna correct herself there. Does she think we are stupid with trying to say that? Ugh!!
wow this 1. If she got symptoms on Tuesday, how far back is she going when considering her close contacts?

Reactions: 2
At the very least she probably picked up Covid on the evening she was out with her sisters!! If they were responsible people the sisters would go have a test just to make sure!! Like it’s not an exact timeframe 🙄 I think the HSE only changed the 48 hour rule recently

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her sisters need to take a test before they open their doors regardless as responsible business owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im sorry but the absolute bleeping IRONY of her catching covid. After Christmas did she not say oh im so scared of catching covid im not even leaving the house, luke isn't going to his dads bla bla bla. As soon as the country opens up Sarah trots off. Her sisters have to be classed as close contacts. Shes fuming that someone is going to report them if they reopen the salon. And she is hoping to be better for Monday as you know she has a full time job and works from home. Mother teresa would have no patience for this one

Oh no she will have to cancel all her appointments 🙄 no extensions, nails,tan, Botox, facials, endermology ?! Whatever the duck it's called. How tragic

At the very least she probably picked up Covid on the evening she was out with her sisters!! If they were responsible people the sisters would go have a test just to make sure!! Like it’s not an exact timeframe 🙄 I think the HSE only changed the 48 hour rule recently
I dont follow this 1, do excuse me if I mis reading something here.

She looks like she was having a drink with this person on Sunday even, so even with a 48hr rule the would they not be a close contact.
(maybe they are nt in the same house,)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.