Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of shade being thrown at the GP.

Not sure why the shock at getting COVID.
Aldi, Starbucks, Maccy D’s, “oh I must go into town”, day trips in the “partners” car I presume, collab parcel deliveries, GP visits.

And not a hand washed in between.

Reactions: 17
PCOS does not mean cyst ON your ovaries in the way normal ovarian cysts occur. PCOS is when the follicle doesn’t get released each month meaning there are loads of tiny cysts (that show up as black spots) within the ovary, not a whole load of cysts ON the ovary. Also, most of these are physiological meaning they happen each month getting ready to release an egg and sometimes don’t release the egg OR the cycle can be anywhere from 28-40 days. I have had numerous cysts and they NEVER mention surgery as a first step!! The mini pill she is on will be a trial for 3 months then they repeat scans to see how things may have changed. I’m not gynae but I have PCOS 8 years and she is such a drama queen!!!!

Reactions: 15
Her PCOS story has really pissed me off. No one can tell her that her chances of having a baby is slim to none after the first bleeping scan.

Reactions: 20
Can anyone tell me what a ‘raw baby’ is ?
She mentioned leaving Luke for 3 nights for SW training (how to deduct €9 from €10 notes, how many spuds you can eat before you cause a potato famine, how to close the petty cash box) and said luke was a raw baby at the time.?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She mentioned leaving Luke for 3 nights for SW training (how to deduct €9 from €10 notes, how many spuds you can eat before you cause a potato famine, how to close the petty cash box) and said luke was a raw baby at the time.?
A new born like a oh she’s only a raw baby how many weeks?

Reactions: 2
Ok... So..she got symptoms on Tuesday, does the thick duck not realise she was probably incubating and infectious for a loooooong time in the run up to these symptoms coming? It would be highly irresponsible for her mother and sisters to carry on as normal. They need to take serious precautions over the next while to ensure nothing nasty happens

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A newborn

Symptoms on Tuesday would mean all her contacts from Sunday onwards. Wonder what time she was home saturday night

Reactions: 3
I’m already pre-empting the post covid reels.....

‘when you think heartache is the worst pain but then your lungs betray you’

insert cheesy music and nodding grin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m already pre-empting the post covid reels.....

‘when you think heartache is the worst pain but then your lungs betray you’

insert cheesy music and nodding grin
Or the 'I am brave, I am bruised, I am who I'm meant to be, this is me' Tik Tok for the PCOS 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I gave up following this one about 6 months ago cos I just couldn’t be dealing with the constant me, me, me. But a friend told me earlier about the PCOS diagnosis and the dramatic spiel that came with it and I just had to comment. Having being diagnosed with PCOS almost 20 years ago and having every symptom probably possible (excess weight round the middle, excess body hair, low mood, excruciating periods - which are now thankfully regular after years of 1 or 2 a year, infertility) I call absolute bullshit on any doctor stating after 1 scan that she needs the cysts removed!
I’ve had more internal scans than I’ve had hot dinners at this stage and I’m sorry now but I don’t buy it. I suffer recurrent miscarriage which for 5 losses was put down to being unfortunate. Until they finally realised my progesterone is practically non existent. A simple suppository in each pregnancy would possibly have prevented my losses as it’s what makes baby stick. I’ve had years of Metformin and am currently on daily injections on top of this. But I get up, get out and work my 50 hour week every week because I have to. I asked my gynae and endocrinologist in the past about ovarian drilling to get rid of my cysts and was told they would be extremely hesitant as there is a severe risk of damage and scarring to the ovaries which could further affect any chance of fertility. So I doubt from 1 scan she’s being told they need to be removed. Sorry for the essay girls but it’s honestly boiled my blood hearing this tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Will the sisters be brazen enough to open the salon when their idiot sister has just announced that they are close contacts to 70000 people?
I was in town earlier all her crew were there from last wkend a day out for fota but seriously had it been my sister I wouldn’t have been out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
duck off now with yer mad cork phrases 🤣🤣🤪

When I started working in Cork city years ago a girl started talking about a raw baby , I was freaked when I heard it. She then continued to say it until I had to leave the room! Its definitely a norrie word in Cork I think , we never heard it outside city

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I started working in Cork city years ago a girl started talking about a raw baby , I was freaked when I heard it. She then continued to say it until I had to leave the room! Its definitely a norrie word in Cork I think , we never heard it outside city
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m crying here thinking of a raw baby

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I keep thinking of a baby skinned alive like Robbie Williams in the video of rock DJ back in the day 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.