Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them meals are starting to give me the boke. All them plastic containers every week. Some just with brocoli in, like wtaf. Go buy a head of brocoli you minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she has a common cyst and will blow it out of proportion
Remember when she kept taking her child to the doctor when there was nothing wrong with him? πŸ™„ I know people like this... mad to have an ailment for the pity party πŸ™„ same way as the cancellation of the wedding is still being milked πŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Drama drama drama
Obviously I wouldn't want anything to be wrong with her but in all fairness you're able to post all the last stories you're able to say it now not drag it out and will probably have a few signed sarah burke x posts and probably a song for extra effect when revealing all πŸ™„πŸ€­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously I wouldn't want anything to be wrong with her but in all fairness you're able to post all the last stories you're able to say it now not drag it out and will probably have a few signed sarah burke x posts and probably a song for extra effect when revealing all πŸ™„πŸ€­
If it was something serious she’s not going to be posting cryptic stories.. either keep the mouth shut or say what’s up... no time for bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it was something serious she’s not going to be posting cryptic stories.. either keep the mouth shut or say what’s up... no time for bullshit
And will be convincing us she knows more than the doctor when she does say ...... πŸ™„πŸ€£

So sick she can take a compo face picture for Instagram. Grow up Sarah you eejit girl. People are only laughing at you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Overworked 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I must be clinically dead so
Lol who is she fooling 🀣🀣 mad the way most slimming consultants actually have a real job and do the SW stuff as a side hustle 🀣 what’s your one doing wrong like? I would suggest she shadow one of those consultants as it may help her with her time management and being so overworked🀣🀣

Ah stop now , stop βœ‹. Stop the feckin world and let me off I want on to another simulation .πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈThis tit boils my piss so so much. This breadcrumbing tit. Its like Terrie and they I might have cancer when it was abnormal cells .πŸ™„

I am sick, in that I have an auto immune disease, which causes all its own problems and then the medication I am on causes it's own problemsπŸ™„I work full time and do college part time I also manage to cookπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I'm not looking for pity and when I am sick I would never ever come on my social media and post a cryptic post about what may or may not be wrong with me . This girl and I call her a girl cos she sure as tit doesn't act like a grown woman deserves a reality check. Just come on , say what's wrong and get on with it or keep your mouth shut 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah stop now , stop βœ‹. Stop the feckin world and let me off I want on to another simulation .πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈThis tit boils my piss so so much. This breadcrumbing tit. Its like Terrie and they I might have cancer when it was abnormal cells .πŸ™„

I am sick, in that I have an auto immune disease, which causes all its own problems and then the medication I am on causes it's own problemsπŸ™„I work full time and do college part time I also manage to cookπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I'm not looking for pity and when I am sick I would never ever come on my social media and post a cryptic post about what may or may not be wrong with me . This girl and I call her a girl cos she sure as tit doesn't act like a grown woman deserves a reality check. Just come on , say what's wrong and get on with it or keep your mouth shut 😑
Exactly... I’m incredibly embarrassed for the woman πŸ₯΄ it’s absolutely mortifying.. duck it I’ll thrall through tiktok to see has she anymore cringe tit up that we can all lol at to lighten the mood 🀣🀣

• Haha
Exactly... I’m incredibly embarrassed for the woman πŸ₯΄ it’s absolutely mortifying.. duck it I’ll thrall through tiktok to see has she anymore cringe tit up that we can all lol at to lighten the mood 🀣🀣
Yay more off the shoulder jumpers, a collar bone you could see from space and a wistful look πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.