Sarah Burke #74 but could "of" sized down to a 73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so you guys know I reported her to Tusla for child neglect, emotional abuse, parental alienation and l've them know that her boyfriend who she didnt know 2 minutes showers Luke and is made call him dad. The ball is in their court now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
her bingo wing in that photo 🙈 didn't she mention weeks/months ago that likes tooth was loose? but still hasn't falling out

Reactions: 3
Just so you guys know I reported her to Tusla for child neglect, emotional abuse, parental alienation and l've them know that her boyfriend who she didnt know 2 minutes showers Luke and is made call him dad. The ball is in their court now.
Tusla will do diddlysquat about this, school know how many days Luke misses, sent in when sick etc, and nothing ever mentioned, Even though it’s plain to see he is emotionally abused, he is fed watered and has a bed so nothing willl be done🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She's another dope She's with! The biggest bully in school growing up. Her husband is a Saint. Very like burps in a way coz she would get up on a gust of wind and thinks every man is in love with her and every woman is jealous of her
I half looked earlier I thought the arm belonged to lewk 🤣
---
Tusla will do diddlysquat about this, school know how many days Luke misses, sent in when sick etc, and nothing ever mentioned, Even though it’s plain to see he is emotionally abused, he is fed watered and has a bed so nothing willl be done🙄
Unfortunately you are correct. If lewk was made sleep outside every night the might get involved. But fed watered goes to some school and roof over head, he'll be at the bottom of a large pile. They're not fit for purpose sadly. Staffing needed big time

Reactions: 10
The stepped up dad holding Lewk in every photo, gives me the ick!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know but I feel that I've at least tried and there will be a record there if anything was to happen in future. Luke is a pity with her and they supposedly investigate the emotional abuse so we shall see

Reactions: 14
That whole Dad thing with bigot Keith is so wrong. Luke must be confused as duck. Surely his aunty Brian's sister would pull them up on it because if it was my nephew i would. Keith is as bad for allowing it your not his father 😡

Reactions: 26
I know but I feel that I've at least tried and there will be a record there if anything was to happen in future. Luke is a pity with her and they supposedly investigate the emotional abuse so we shall see
I’m a designated liaison person with an obligation to report, you are told to report even if you think nothing will come of it. Sometimes your report could be the last piece they need to push for a case. I’m not talking in Lewks case but maybe there’s multiple other sources reporting and then the weight of the case means it goes further.

Reactions: 17
If she got those awful teeth veneered she would definitely look less scruffy and unpolished - it would make a huge improvement to her overall look

Reactions: 2
That whole Dad thing with bigot Keith is so wrong. Luke must be confused as duck. Surely his aunty Brian's sister would pull them up on it because if it was my nephew i would. Keith is as bad for allowing it your not his father 😡
It shows just how truly pathetic he is, his own self esteem must be in the gutters if he allows a child to call him dad when he’s been in his life so short a time. I totally understand some scenarios, but this is revolting. I would find it such a turn off to be with a man who was prepared to duck with an innocent 6 year olds heart and head because he needs to feel like a man. As someone posted earlier, a couple of years ago she would regularly mention “Luke’s dad” etc and now nothing. Keith must have some power over her for this to happen. Does she ever stop for just a second and wonder why any decent guy would allow a child call him dad when he done very little to earn this title? He’s actually emotionally abusing him, is she thick? He’s also homophobic, racist and ageist to name a couple of his attributes. Well done Sayyyraaahh, you couldn’t have picked a more disturbing “partner” 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately they won’t do a tap. I’ve reported my neighbour. She physically abuses the kids (I’ve seen) and locked them in a bedroom while she has parties. I’ve reported her multiple times and nothing done at all.
I’ve just been reading here after seeing all the threads about her and she is vile. Absolutely vile person.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There is a lot going on with Luke.

Hugging the Doctor.
In a pub all last summer with Keiths family.
Told very early about Burps first pregnancy unecessarily.
Bleached hair and scalp.
Factor 30, mahogany, peeling skin.
Keith showering him.
Missing school.
Calling Keith Dad.
Alienating him from his biological father and sister.
Thinking Burp won't have time for him when baby comes.
He used to make himself get sick.

That's just a few bits off the top of my head.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It shows just how truly pathetic he is, his own self esteem must be in the gutters if he allows a child to call him dad when he’s been in his life so short a time. I totally understand some scenarios, but this is revolting. I would find it such a turn off to be with a man who was prepared to duck with an innocent 6 year olds heart and head because he needs to feel like a man. As someone posted earlier, a couple of years ago she would regularly mention “Luke’s dad” etc and now nothing. Keith must have some power over her for this to happen. Does she ever stop for just a second and wonder why any decent guy would allow a child call him dad when he done very little to earn this title? He’s actually emotionally abusing him, is she thick? He’s also homophobic, racist and ageist to name a couple of his attributes. Well done Sayyyraaahh, you couldn’t have picked a more disturbing “partner” 👏🏻
It's just horrible to see, Burke only delighted Luke calls him Dad
I hope her and bigot both get their karma vile humans 🐷🐷 Luke belongs in a loving family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.