Sarah Burke #74 but could "of" sized down to a 73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very clear by her social media that the child is being emotionally abused in many ways. Unfortunately Sarah as we know is extremely stubborn and lacking in emotionally intelligence herself so nothing said here will make a lick of difference and will be dismissed. But I do think this all come back to bite her when Luke is older in some way or another. When that happens she genuinely won’t understand why and will use this to be a victim (no matter what happens she’s always a victim). It’s very sad to watch this whole thing play out in real time
This is 💯 going to happen word for word. I know of a similar situation, unfortunately, and that’s exactly how it turned out. Luke will be fine (with lots of help) if he’s lucky enough to recognise what’s happened to him.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely not defending her at all as I’ve found her miscarriage comments really upsetting after having one at 9 weeks recently (honestly wish I’d never followed her in the first place) but saw this and thought I’d share. Also not saying she had fertility issues in the first place but just saying having a natural pregnancy after going through IVF isn’t so unlikely that there were no fertility tissues there at all.

The bleached hair on Luke is genuinely shocking. She is actually the worst.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Has she only come on for ads on this holiday but no chats ? She must be bulling and knows she won't hold back !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She stayed there after Brian ran off with the shower gel. 🤣 just before covid if you remember it as she said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has no interest in getting sunburn this year, so she was interested in it every other year?
Lewke has sallow skin so in down to f30 now, he'll be on the ambre solar carrot oil before he goes home. I think she's pregnant but my god the size of her chest and upper arms.

Reactions: 12
Did you see the comment on Facebook to keets ma
that’s a piss take at tattle for commenting the last time
---
Am I missing something but did luke win ? 😆
no “dad“ did then burps, then lewk. Least amount of shots wins, not most 😜
---
Poor Child she's just a evil person. Petition to get the child removed from..The little creator in the first video 😢
I must be an evil witch then cos I don’t mind the first one, everyone and their granny were doing it at the time, kids doing to kids to parents to grannies to aunts and uncles, it was just a laugh 🤷‍♀️

Second video though? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who has interest in getting sunburnt? 🤣 I didn’t realise it was something you had to do, I feel so silly now because I always tired to prevent it by protecting myself with sun cream 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They only have lunch and dinner don't bother with breakfast but she does rolls and rashers for Keet for breakfast, have I heard that right???

She didn't get a bit of sunburn but didn't mind that Lewk "her world" did as she admitted he's peeling. And Burp is "that Mom" continuously putting on the suncream. If she was putting on the suncream he wouldn't have been burnt in the first place.

I'm dizzy here with the contradictions

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.