Sarah Burke #74 but could "of" sized down to a 73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pathetic !! Putting the pictures on her so called private Facebook page but knowing they will be seen ! Why not just stick them up on her insta if she thinks she has done nothing wrong re Luke and the hair etc !!!

Reactions: 7
She has a battle on her hands with the Mammy, seems he's a Mammys boy. Saaaaayyyyra hates to be left out, might even feel a bit threatened, she's constantly looking for validation, typical narcissist!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Itโ€™s very clear by her social media that the child is being emotionally abused in many ways. Unfortunately Sarah as we know is extremely stubborn and lacking in emotionally intelligence herself so nothing said here will make a lick of difference and will be dismissed. But I do think this all come back to bite her when Luke is older in some way or another. When that happens she genuinely wonโ€™t understand why and will use this to be a victim (no matter what happens sheโ€™s always a victim). Itโ€™s very sad to watch this whole thing play out in real time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I missing something but did luke win ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Itโ€™s lowest points win, so Daddy Dearest was the winner ๐Ÿซ 
---
She has a battle on her hands with the Mammy, seems he's a Mammys boy. Saaaaayyyyra hates to be left out, might even feel a bit threatened, she's constantly looking for validation, typical narcissist!
No fear in Lewk ever being a mammys boy.
All he is, is a hindrance to her!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
For a one supposedly suffering hyperemesis it's a wonder she's not stocking up on cariban in Lanzarote ๐Ÿ™„

Oh sorry I forgot, more bullshit.

Reactions: 13
I know a girl, who has a 14 year old son. She separated from his father at a very young age and the child didnt see much of his Dad (bit like Sarah, made it impossible) and had boyfriends over the years living in the house playing Daddy ... anyway long story short.... he has decided to move out of his Mothers house and make a life for himself. He's moving in with his Fathers parents as agreed with his Father and grandparents.

This guy knows already at 14, his Mother was more interested in having a fella than him. He has repaired his relationship with his father behind her back.

She's devastated and can't believe this has happened. Luke will do similar!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Lads just a reminder of her cruelness towards Luke. She seems to enjoy emotionally abusing him.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wasn't there another video ages ago of her playing a "joke" on Luke in the car where she said some woman wanted to fight her and poor little Luke looked terrified. She quickly deleted the video afterwards from backlash on here

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I searched for her on fb, I'm bored, and this came up. How times have changed. Only 10 comments too.
20230622_130038.jpg
20230622_130053.jpg
20230622_130107.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Here keeth grow a pair of balls and be a man. Stand up for yourself you dim wit how ridiculous you are I'm sure the lads in the local GAA think your a pussy. Because let me tell you lads do talk they too have an opinion it's not just women . You allowing yourself to be called Dad what sort of a lug are you but then I suppose you're brainwashed by that physio who thinks she's a size 14 and says it with everything she buys to Wear. Is her fanny that good that your letting little head run away with big head is it??? Do you not look at this shite show past tomorrow it's going to be some other lad when she's fed up of you and it will I don't doubt it. Wait till the wedding is over and the toddler is biting her ankles and boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ that's when she'll get uneasy. She's done it before and she was in love with brain but did that stop her absolutely not. So wake up you jackass and start by stopping this cods bolliox of allowing the lie's, the pawning off of Luke, the embarrassment of being called Dad by another man's child who knows the damn difference. Give the child some support of a normal life something I'm sure you had.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine her on the sun lounger over reading tattle, and the pic of Brian pops up!!! She'll be having fanny flutters looking at him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does luke think Keith's mom and dad are his grandparents? I wonder what he calls them? He will be shipped to youghal for the summer with them like last year.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.