Sarah Burke #74 but could "of" sized down to a 73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need a water flosser or expanding floss sure she's always got either her tongue or her manky nails picking stuff outta her teeth.
No wonder keet had to pay €55 for her being overweight all the useless crap she packed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I work in dentistry and I know none of you would be as stupid, but six is way too young to be brushing unsupervised, they recommend up to eight. Also expanding floss is really only for orthodontics or if you have large gaps. That's just marketed shite. It makes me so mad! I've seen kids younger than him having to go to hospital to be sedated and have baby teeth pulled because their parents took no notice of them brushing and now they are in agony. I've been close to reporting to TUSLA.

Reactions: 14
Also so sick of seeing these brands being marketed, they don't care who promotes their products. Same as Spotlight, been using their toothbrush for 2 years and got told last week to throw it out, damaging my gums and several other people have said the same lately from their Dentists. Bought an Oral-B toothbrush last week and will never change again, noticed a huge difference already, wish I didn't switch to begin with. But I guess Burst have the perfect market with her small amount of followers who think she is great!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I work in dentistry and I know none of you would be as stupid, but six is way too young to be brushing unsupervised, they recommend up to eight. Also expanding floss is really only for orthodontics or if you have large gaps. That's just marketed shite. It makes me so mad! I've seen kids younger than him having to go to hospital to be sedated and have baby teeth pulled because their parents took no notice of them brushing and now they are in agony. I've been close to reporting to TUSLA.
I got one of those ‘U-shaped’ toothbrushes recently (is that what their called - it’s like a mouth guard with handle on it) for our 6 yr old to foster a bit of independence & a Dr Barman for our ASD 5-yr old as he hates his teeth being brushed - the 6 yr old loves to brush his own teeth, I let him do his own while I’m doing the small fellas, but I’d always go back & give another go over them myself 🙈

Reactions: 1
Glad the witch is reading here and taking pointers such as the mini golf! Looks like she’s already ditched lewk for “drinks” with a “mate” though
Was in work today and the laugh we had passing my phone around showing everyone in the tea room, the cut of her! One lad said Fota wouldnt take her!!

Maybe thats why she won't bring Luke down there. He'll see more animals that look like his Mother!! 👋
we do that too in work🫣won’t repeat what the fellas say😉about her and Keith especially

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In my canteen in work one of the lads said she wouldn't get a kick in a stampede. All the men said they would choke him over the dad thing if luke was theirs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We don’t talk about her in my work 🤣 I’m too mortified to admit I watch her. Also I’m pretty sure all my colleagues would be like “who?”😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I got one of those ‘U-shaped’ toothbrushes recently (is that what their called - it’s like a mouth guard with handle on it) for our 6 yr old to foster a bit of independence & a Dr Barman for our ASD 5-yr old as he hates his teeth being brushed - the 6 yr old loves to brush his own teeth, I let him do his own while I’m doing the small fellas, but I’d always go back & give another go over them myself 🙈
Perfect! They are great and really safe for kids. It's the checking after though, this one is fobbing him off, poor thing probably tucks himself in!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The best collaboration she has ever done. #burst
So accurate for someone who bursts out of her clothes 🤣😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s loves her skin is she taking the piss and the over the top blinking cracks me up every time does she not know how ridiculous she looks.
the blinking is those bloody caterpillars she’s stuck on her eyelashes 🙄
---
She isn’t stunning. She’s a normal looking person with a questionable haircut.
Agree to disagree. 😃
I agree, I don’t see the “oh wow she’s amazing” thing at all 🙈🤷‍♀️😂
---
She isn’t stunning. She’s a normal looking person with a questionable haircut.
Agree to disagree. 😃
bit like this with that hair style 😜

C08D8125-C443-48FE-9D6B-50BCA93EBD76.jpeg

---
While i agree with you completely, in comparison to big back burps she is a model 😆
in comparison, my dead plants in the garden is a model 😂
---
O

think it was her guts rumbling from all the tit she’s eating.
the baby trying to manoeuvre out of the food mountain

CF7E5174-A593-4545-B679-B7F0C732824E.jpeg

---
Girls names Shelley (Michelle) Mischa (Michelle) Brianna (Brian)
Boys names Brian,Hamish,BJ (burps junior) 😂😂😂😂
while all the suggestions made me laugh, this one made memake a strange squeal laugh noise 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We don’t talk about her in my work 🤣 I’m too mortified to admit I watch her. Also I’m pretty sure all my colleagues would be like “who?”😆
A colleague of mine went to her sw classes found her great, I tried asking questions but got nowhere only that she gave it up for her influencer career!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A colleague of mine went to her sw classes found her great, I tried asking questions but got nowhere only that she gave it up for her influencer career!!!!
She probably told your colleague she lost more weight than she had, you know how Burp likes to round down with clothes and weight loss and up on weeks and months pregnant 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just say your “sister or cousin or whomever” was telling you about this wan at the weekend and ask if they’ve heard of her, you’ll soon know haha and if they say they follow tattle etc, say you’ll spend the weekend catching up 😜

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.