Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like she’s 18 weeks pregnant isn’t she, not even half way. She is only desperate to show the fat off as bump

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah Jesus lads, the fukn blazer again, the child will be born in a fukn blazer!😂
IMG_3703.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just said to myself there, girls, I said, when they're on holidays we'll surely get a look at Keets 2012 tattoo, we will, won't we? Weak I am, weak.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The blazer runner combo sweet jesus. Also a slip a dress and a blazer and layers of fat she will b roasted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion “Lined Lips Huuuge Hips, Pregnant Jazer In A Blazer” 🤰🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus, what’s with the tapping! Does she think the 18 week foetus was actually responding to her tapping? duck me she’s mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's now saying the baby is responding to her tapping her belly, she's so full of tit it's not even funny. What is she 19 weeks pregnant?
She is bleeping tapped my god above tonight even at 9 months pregnant I couldn’t tell what the duck the movement was. She is not well at all

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion “ up the pole, on the dole, won’t get off my hole.. to get “organised”,”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Caution to people - she has her gut out in new video 🤦‍♀️
filtered to within an inch of her life. Not a stretch mark in site, which we have seen before 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Ah Jesus lads, the fukn blazer again, the child will be born in a fukn blazer!😂View attachment 2186035
it is warm in cork, where the duck is she going with a blazer that obviously doesn’t fit, wearing a jumper dress
---
She’s trying hard to justify not buying Luke nice clothes for his holidays
she has no income and teeet is t going to buy them so her justification is”is it just my kid that wants to live in jerseys”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.