Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all her jackets only come as far as her nipples. Do she not own a jacket that actually meets in thy middle and closes.
The baby tapping bsck morse code to her. She is fecken tapped.
The whole one second lip stick routine was an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I tapped and the baby tapped back… you’re just Tapped Burps end of !
First baby in the world to communicate via morsecode in the womb 🙄 better call the dailymail asap. I’m shocked she genuinely does have a bump rather than the tube she was showing off in her unitard but there’s definitely some insulation on top of it. She’ll be huge by 7-8 months and we’ll hear all about it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Baby moving , Christ she already has a child acting like it's her first pregnancy. He ex must not have been falling for her running to the cumh idiot.
What she's feeling is wind and as for her pregnancy bump , she must be having 10 if she's that size. A normal pregnancy baby would be size of a large orange. She is wishing illness on herself and the only part of her that's Ill is her head.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. Going on and on about football jerseys so she doesn’t have to spend a penny on him.
We see you.
she says she would love him to wear nice clothes for the night time but on the last holiday every single night he wore jerseys … there wasn’t 1 single night the child had a jersey on not 1! Days yes but every single photo of the night time the child has a shirt or polo type shirt , not a single jersey in sight .. why is she constantly saying he only wants to wear jerseys bla bla who is she trying to impress 🤔 for months now she hasn’t stopped about how he only wants jerseys 🙄

Reactions: 10
He was only away in what September. He's hardly grown out of everything he had. She can also just tell him get over it and wear what I say. My kids are autistic and have sensory issues but will still put on nice clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All Lewk really needs is one blazer. He can put it on over his shorts and jerseys in the evenings, sure doesn't Sayrah love a nice blazer and cycling shorts combo. And we all know Lewk can really pull off a blazer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do all her jackets only come as far as her nipples. Do she not own a jacket that actually meets in thy middle and closes.
The baby tapping bsck morse code to her. She is fecken tapped.
The whole one second lip stick routine was an ad.
wtf is with the lipliner? She basically drew on a moustache ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Blazers like the ones she wears are very dated… they certainly don’t go with her sheeeeeeeeeeeeen clothes

Reactions: 8
ONE SECOND now before ye all kill me but I actually think her make up is lovely today! I think she looks well tbh.. don’t say for once, just say something nice without saying for once. Don’t say it For once.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she just say the other day how he had so many clothes and “no child needs that many clothes” but now she has to take him shopping. More like keeeeeet wasn’t free and she needed someone to eat with. Luke was the substitute

Eating out all day. Girls i couldn't tell you the last time I ate out. My kids are adults, not much younger than her so I've no childcare issues and a lot of freedom, I just couldn't be arsed. I could count on 1 hand thr about of time I've been out for breakfast. Shes just a gluttonous pig.

Wonder where Luke is? For someone who has him 99% of the time he sure is missing lots

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.