Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect timing with the carers bonus to bring bigot on a holiday,dead cert he wouldn't pay to bring her anywhere,she getting him mobile phone when she wouldn't give Luke the steam off her piss,he gets her nothing,free gaff and when he out on the pints getting a horn with the slim hotties,he's known for this and that's why she is so insecure buying him stuff, Christ I wouldn't like to have her life,very sad

Reactions: 17
Also an extra €100 in child benefit. €240 instead of €140

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Perfect timing with the carers bonus to bring bigot on a holiday,dead cert he wouldn't pay to bring her anywhere,she getting him mobile phone when she wouldn't give Luke the steam off her piss,he gets her nothing,free gaff and when he out on the pints getting a horn with the slim hotties,he's known for this and that's why she is so insecure buying him stuff, Christ I wouldn't like to have her life,very sad

There both just scum course bigot free loading and she's desperate to keep him. I'd say he can cheat away when he wants she will just settle for him but god love them who else would want the pair 🐷🐷

Reactions: 12
DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

My sis in law was with Brian's sister earlier. burps was told to keep Luke's name off her bio and keep her videos of Luke private.

Don't know anymore then that. I will say my sis in law was with Brian's sister today , so I actually believe her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

My sis in law was with Brian's sister earlier. burps was told to keep Luke's name off her bio and keep her videos of Luke private.

Don't know anymore then that. I will say my sis in law was with Brian's sister today , so I actually believe her.
Does he see his son?? That’s what I would like to know pretty please.

Reactions: 7
Keef is still about!! Saw her in ballincollig today. She was driving with betty in the passenger seat when the car stopped of a sudden outside dunnes for sarah to jump out and keef to hop into the drivers seat. He kept driving whilst lady sarah ran into dunnes. She had a bulls head up on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Keef is still about!! Saw her in ballincollig today. She was driving with betty in the passenger seat when the car stopped of a sudden outside dunnes for sarah to jump out and keef to hop into the drivers seat. He kept driving whilst lady sarah ran into dunnes. She had a bulls head up on her!
SHE RAN….no wonder the seismometer went crazy that time, fuk it, I thought it was an earthquake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why had she Betty on Patrick street, when she said she was going to park in merchants quay? Both marks and carrig donn are in merchants quay, no need to take the woman out at all, unless of course burps needed more black onesies in penneys, curtesy of beddys wallet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why had she Betty on Patrick street, when she said she was going to park in merchants quay? Both marks and carrig donn are in merchants quay, no need to take the woman out at all, unless of course burps needed more black onesies in penneys, curtesy of beddys wallet
Don't u know Betty's purse was out again

• Haha
Reactions: 5

About bleeping time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.