Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating out all day. Girls i couldn't tell you the last time I ate out. My kids are adults, not much younger than her so I've no childcare issues and a lot of freedom, I just couldn't be arsed. I could count on 1 hand thr about of time I've been out for breakfast. Shes just a gluttonous pig.
She is hoping people will be envious of her. Her weight is out of control , she's desperate to be married, and will settle for any Tom Dick or Hamish. Her family it seems as no time for her. His family probably laughing at her. She's void of being able to love her son. She's living off social welfare and trying to make believe she has a Beckham lifestyle. I'd rather have the life I have now then to have to pretend to 50 K followers I have a great life when in fact my bigot fat shaming mate , will be gone soon enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is hoping people will be envious of her. Her weight is out of control , she's desperate to be married, and will settle for any Tom Dick or Hamish. Her family it seems as no time for her. His family probably laughing at her. She's void of being able to love her son. She's living off social welfare and trying to make believe she has a Beckham lifestyle. I'd rather have the life I have now then to have to pretend to 50 K followers I have a great life when in fact my bigot fat shaming mate , will be gone soon enough.
Tom dick or hamish 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she actually think being pregnant is carte blanche to eat like a pig?

Reactions: 15
Eating out all day. Girls i couldn't tell you the last time I ate out. My kids are adults, not much younger than her so I've no childcare issues and a lot of freedom, I just couldn't be arsed. I could count on 1 hand thr about of time I've been out for breakfast. Shes just a gluttonous pig.
Burger King for lunch and that big feed for dinner, with one of the girls cos teet only eats chicken and chips … she’ll be on now later lads I couldn’t finish it and I’ve been sick since I came home, it all came back up, im now size 12 from all the vomiting
---
she thinks breathing is carte blanche to eat like a pig… it’s no wonder she’s sick, the food has nowhere to go but up and out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes she does, she stuffs her face normally but now she think she has an excuse to not be “on plan” it’s not fat it’s pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread Suggestion ;she’s neglecting Luke, she’s pretending to puke, she’s eating for three.. tap tap tap the baby says hi it’s me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The love handles disappeared in her bump/flab photo. The way she leaves on the little belt hoops on the dress and discards the belt makes it look even cheaper if thats possible. She did the same with the Edinburgh dresses. Just cut them off if your never going to use the belt. The blazer runner combo is so wrong on her and the wonky lip liner completes the wonky look.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That white jumper dress looks like those gowns you get in hospital if you are going to theatre!! Jesus her taste in clothes is so messed up!! And then the ‘bump’ if that’s it at under 20 weeks she should be going for a scan to make sure if not triplets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was busy organising to organising I fell behind on the threads she goes tru threads like she does take aways, to whichever of u that compared her to Stephen sigal I'm still knotted over that amnt I I am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That ‘blurred background’ filter she uses, does nothing for her fluffy face.
Did she actually go into town with that crusty leotard thing and no bra?
Im cringing so bad for her! She’s a wreck!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s very unhealthy! Eating out all the time and not thinking about her health !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.