Sarah Burke #66 infertility was never a thing, teeth just found out what hole to put it in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes up and down weight like no one’s business.

up 11lbs down 5 up 6 blah blah blah. There is no way she doesn’t have clothes that fit

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion- Sarah wrap Cardi is strained around her belly, the only baby bump that's saggy and wobbling like jelly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m thinking restless legs, pgp, an ‘emergency section’ probably brought forward by request, anaemia afterwards with just a sprinkling of ppd.
You know what, she likely will have anemia I remember my iron levels were seriously low and I was always out of breath (I’m not a fat fucker like her and I’m actually fit) She has often been on panting into the phone like she ran a marathon. I wonder when she will come on with begging question boxes about recommendations for prams etc 🙄

Reactions: 4
Ah stop. Must have killed her not to show it earlier. Who delivers on Easter Sunday morning. duck off Sarah.
I haven’t commented here but following a long time, this is awful to say or think, but I wonder are they from her last pregnancy

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I had to go into maternity clothes at 13 weeks 🙈 I'm sure I could of sized up in normal clothes but didn't see the point. It is my 4th though. Sarah looks no different than she did before pregnancy though, it's just a pouch of fat that she always had even when she was at her slimmest she had it.
So did I but I'm really small and my bump popped so early as a result, but it was a bump not 60kg of spuds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she deliberately spell penneys incorrectly to avoid copyright . Or is she and that scam company just that thick. 🤔 no offense to bad spellers , this is supposed to be a business, not a text to a friend surely she would get someone to proof read it.🙄🙄🙄
you might be onto something here..its spelled wrong 4 times!! And she put primary instead of primark 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
It's like she's carrying triplets at 6 months gone, one in the front and one on each hip.
20230409_213844.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is everyone wishing she has a boy, boys are sweet, girls are much harder.. imagine a mini burp.. she’d have met her match there.. she’d be another “air in rows”.. speaking from experience, give me a boy any day!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Burp is deliiiiiiided she's able to pass off her excessive weight gain as a "bump" you can clearly see it's not a bump. Poor gurl is deluded aswell as everything else. I got to 7 months without wearing maternity clothes.
At her size she wouldnt even need maternity clothes, i would be similar size to her, had bad morning sickness from 5/6 weeks up to 24 weeks, not hyperemesis but never went away up to day i gave birth vomitted, after giving birth i was lighter than before i got pregnant but anyway i went the whole 9 months in my normal clothes trackpants and hoodies, wore the same outfit going in to hospital as i did coming out, they were washed🙈. Then this one at 14 weeks is telling us she needs maternity clothes, its fat Sarah get a grip girl

So someone might remember. Was there not a reason stated as to why she did ivf? She’s said there now they could have done iui and something else but chose not too. Isn’t painting Therapie in the best light.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So someone might remember. Was there not a reason stated as to why she did ivf? She’s said there now they could have done iui and something else but chose not too. Isn’t painting Therapie in the best light.
It was because of the pcos wasn't it?

Yeah she was apparently diagnosed with pcos and had 90 cysts and the doctor told her she wouldn’t be able to conceive naturally 🙄

Reactions: 3
Did she just say on tictok they lost Jack at 10 weeks and found out at 12 week scan... no sorry now lads but what did she bury if she lost a child at 10 weeks? I am.NOT being insensitive as I lost one myself at 10.5 and was given medication and sent home.. she is honestly mentally unstable.

Reactions: 39
Anyone know where her water bottle is from 😬😬😬😬😬
Penneys, I have it, it’s great! €10
---
Did she just say on tictok they lost Jack at 10 weeks and found out at 12 week scan... no sorry now lads but what did she bury if she lost a child at 10 weeks? I am.NOT being insensitive as I lost one myself at 10.5 and was given medication and sent home.. she is honestly mentally unstable.
And what did she take “photos” of and with…..genuinely that must be a VERY disturbing image beside her bed “supposedly” and for Luke to see….

• Sad
Penneys, I have it, it’s great! €10
---

And what did she take “photos” of and with…..genuinely that must be a VERY disturbing image beside her bed “supposedly” and for Luke to see….
She has pictures beside her bed ???????????? Of bleeping WHAT ????? No please is this a joke ???

Reactions: 3
So she has had like 5 scans before the 12th week? Jesus Christ almighty surely that’s not normal practice?

Reactions: 6
She is an absolute idiot, what the hell do you wrap up and hold and put into a basket of a 10 week miscarriage?? She needs serious help! I’m starting to think Keith gets a rise out of letting her make an absolute fool out of herself to 50k people because any loving partner would stop her talking shite and embarrassing herself 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.