Sarah Burke #66 infertility was never a thing, teeth just found out what hole to put it in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute idiot, what the hell do you wrap up and hold and put into a basket of a 10 week miscarriage?? She needs serious help! I’m starting to think Keith gets a rise out of letting her make an absolute fool out of herself to 50k people because any loving partner would stop her talking shite and embarrassing herself 😧
What's love got to do with it.

Personally I think it's an arrangement Keith wanted a baby , burps is desperately to have a man , make Luke a big brother for first second time

Reactions: 5
And also not once did she mention the name of the ivf clinic I’d say therapie told her to keep their name out of her month after the backlash they got from when she was with them 😳 Morto for her.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully it’s Thursday 🙏🏾 I have a LOT of clients until then 😩Jesus she loves to go on about everything being perfect on keets side
Fingers crossed but I'd say the likelihood it actually happening it is slim.
Tbh I think there is feck all wrong with both of them and they just rushed into ivf

Reactions: 8
Hypochondriac much? I worked with a girl who had HG during pregnancy, she was just unable to function and told me afterwards that she actually wanted to die some days such was the suffering non stop, no breaks. She could barely wash herself for days on end and was mentally and physically a shell of herself. Have a friend who is currently 12 weeks pregnant and felt rotten for the first 10/11 weeks and is coming out of it now, but as she’d say herself it was just pregnancy nausea, still absolutely horrible and God love her, but not HG. Sarah it’s utterly insulting to people when u do this. Why can’t you just accept thing for what they are? U have to try turn your miscarriage into a still birth, your not getting pregnant immediately which is common into infertility and you also diagnosed yourself with PCOS. Did u not get enough attention as a child or what? Same as when u posted the “all lives matter” tit back in the day. Ur not subject to racism, can black people not have one movement to themselves? It’s the mindset. Stop hijacking other people’s tragedy’s and misfortune and be bleeping grateful for once
Totally relate to this. I’ve previously described my battle with hyperemisis, it was horrific, I developed severe physical issues but mental too, very bad depression and unbelievable anxiety as I was collapsing, bed bound, 8/9 hospital stays, my partner had to carry me to the toilet and dress me. I was surviving on crackers and water. I lost over two stone. I vomited throughout my labour too. Minute the baby was out it was over. I never had more kids, I couldn’t go through it again, no way. I had previously lost a baby and I was desperate for more but I couldn’t go through it again and especially on the child I had it wouldn’t be fair as I wouldn’t have been able to mind them or myself for that matter. This yoke is talking out her ass hole, no way she has it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Fingers crossed but I'd say the likelihood it actually happening it is slim.
Tbh I think there is feck all wrong with both of them and they just rushed into ivf
100%… Brian and Michelle got pregnant and all of a sudden Sarah was ttc and needing ivf 🙄

Reactions: 17
She is an absolute idiot, what the hell do you wrap up and hold and put into a basket of a 10 week miscarriage?? She needs serious help! I’m starting to think Keith gets a rise out of letting her make an absolute fool out of herself to 50k people because any loving partner would stop her talking shite and embarrassing herself 😧
I was gonna say I think teeth secretly hates her but actually I don’t think it’s a secret at all, he openly acts like it.. the funny thing is she finds it endearing, everyone else can see it’s actually in a nasty way 🤣

Reactions: 16
I messaged her what's the story with the engagement ring? No response yet 🤔
Did she not say a few weeks ago she's down 11lbs since Xmas, but now she's in maternity clothing, she is just fat.
I actually feel sorry for keef he is clueless 😕

Reactions: 15
Considering an egg donor after one failed round of ivf? Seriously? duck off 🤦🏼‍♀️ 20+ eggs, 7 fertilised, 1 to day 5, sounds like a teet problem, not a burps problem

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She never had fertility issues. She lied to the doctors about the length of time they were trying. I’d bet my house on it. It’s the same as the PCOS, 90 cysts, endo & all the other make believe illnesses she had. HG is the same, it’s all in her head. For someone like her any attention is better than no attention

Reactions: 24
Girls RUN to tictoc. She actually told the whole story and was totally honest i think. Which prob means she will regret and delete ASAP.
She said she went straight to ivf because she wanted the best chance and quickest possible pregnacy. She didn't want luke too old having a sibling (or she wanted to beat Brian) but basically she was impatient which I totally believe.
Also she lost the last pregnancy at 10 weeks and she calls it a miscarriage often in the videos. She never once talks about having the baby.
She seems much more natural in the videos.
And I think her make up looks well 🙈

Reactions: 5
As the saying goes give them enough rope and they will hang themselves, and thats exactly what she is doing 💯 so now she miscarried at 10 weeks 🙄 one of the worst liars to ever exist 💯 I'm no gynaecologist but I know a bleep wen I see one and I see u sarrah girl 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Girls RUN to tictoc. She actually told the whole story and was totally honest i think. Which prob means she will regret and delete ASAP.
She said she went straight to ivf because she wanted the best chance and quickest possible pregnacy. She didn't want luke too old having a sibling (or she wanted to beat Brian) but basically she was impatient which I totally believe.
Also she lost the last pregnancy at 10 weeks and she calls it a miscarriage often in the videos. She never once talks about having the baby.
She seems much more natural in the videos.
And I think her make up looks well 🙈
this way 😂

BA27B1C4-E96F-44F0-A506-186296ACCBD1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.