Sarah Burke #66 infertility was never a thing, teeth just found out what hole to put it in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the one ?
Looks like it, thank you sm!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I also had the same thought I don't mean to sound mean but she does look like trishas transformation now its all gathered around the middle and kind of droops.
I thought she was only a few weeks pregnant shes trying too pass off the fat as baby but the shape is all weird, her voice is all shaky today whats up with her..
she’s hungry, gives her the shakes
---
Looks like it, thank you sm!
she’s giving out about it not fitting, probably cos she got the bloody M 🙄
67263471-1099-472F-B855-7812DF932FC9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope it stays there and doesn’t take a holiday unfortunately- but morning sickness takes breaks and doesn’t stick around forever. Love when people think they’ve hg and not just normal sickness. One symptom of hg tho is the rapid and constant weight loss. I ended up way lighter than what I was before I got pregnant.
I did not suffer with hg or even any morning sickness, I was very nauseous and struggled to eat though, I weighed less the morning I was induced then I did when I got pregnant. Honestly is beyond me how this gomie is claiming to have h g

Reactions: 6
The only reason she’s saying “the outfit is way nicer with a shirt on, is obviously because it hides her fat pregnant belly and hips!
However, I do think the white top she has on is really nice, I like the thick straps.
Anyone of you nasty trolls know where I could get one? 😘
Dunnes 5euro

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hypochondriac much? I worked with a girl who had HG during pregnancy, she was just unable to function and told me afterwards that she actually wanted to die some days such was the suffering non stop, no breaks. She could barely wash herself for days on end and was mentally and physically a shell of herself. Have a friend who is currently 12 weeks pregnant and felt rotten for the first 10/11 weeks and is coming out of it now, but as she’d say herself it was just pregnancy nausea, still absolutely horrible and God love her, but not HG. Sarah it’s utterly insulting to people when u do this. Why can’t you just accept thing for what they are? U have to try turn your miscarriage into a still birth, your not getting pregnant immediately which is common into infertility and you also diagnosed yourself with PCOS. Did u not get enough attention as a child or what? Same as when u posted the “all lives matter” tit back in the day. Ur not subject to racism, can black people not have one movement to themselves? It’s the mindset. Stop hijacking other people’s tragedy’s and misfortune and be bleeping grateful for once

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But look what she did to Lewk this morning, he got some crappy personalised shirt. It's Easter, give him Easter Eggs and don't bring anyone else in to it, just for once leave it be about Lewk. Not Lewk the big brother or whatever. I keep saying it Sarah Burke needs psychiatric intervention for her obsessive behaviour! She scares the life out of me the way she goes on.

Reactions: 14
All this Baby O'Connor and Jack O'Connor stuff, will she rename them Baby and Jack Burke when her and Keith split?? like how she renamed Luke Buckley to Luke Burke

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They're off out, to eat somewhere no doubt. I'm only after sitting down since 12pm after cooking a big dinner for the family. Does she ever cook a proper traditional family meal, Christmas, Easter ect. Always out getting fed and paying for it. Poor lewk won't ever have happy family memories.

Reactions: 8
The only reason she’s saying “the outfit is way nicer with a shirt on, is obviously because it hides her fat pregnant belly and hips!
However, I do think the white top she has on is really nice, I like the thick straps.
Anyone of you nasty trolls know where I could get one? 😘
Dunnes or zara

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I rember posting here yonks ago when the green blazer and trousers made the first appearance, hohoho green giant, but jaysus she's actually half the size she is now from.looking at that video for the friends birthday. Her face looked great/better there and i thought she was bigger then, my bad im overweight myself but jesus own it sarah and stop claiming ur "bump" is baby, maybe 5/6 month's pregnant not now ya tool, like the 3 stone gain is suddenly a baby bump ffs

Reactions: 6
Iv been following around 3 years, in that time she's never done out a nice dinner spread, roast lunch with veg all the trimmings, never had a proper sit down at the table dinner. Its just fakeaways that look mank and going out for food.

She's put me off mince for life to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please let me still be a tatler after I ask this 🤣 does anyone know where the blue shirt is from ? I love the colour of it 🤩. To balance things out — Sarah is full of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is OBSESSED with branding the kid with Keets surname 🙄 we get it. She was she same with the miscarriage, everything was “baby o Connor” “Angel baby o Connor” duck off like 🙄 as for the big brother Luke nonsense 🙄 I’m sorry but they are as daft as duck even on a child. Who cares. Her love of personalised tat is off the wall! Such a bleeping waste! I wish there was a large furnace for all personalised tat, late late show pyjamas and the likes of that muck. Only a certain cohort of people buy into it.
Omg yes 💯 I bleeping hate personalized crap . It's pure tat. I know a girl selling personalized crap for Easter /Xmas/mother's day 😅 she was buying it at knock off prices from SheIn/AliExpress and basically putting stickers on them with names, and charging 10euro 😅 crappy cups and pencil cases and other bits. people were actually buying the stuff. Fair play to the people making money off these fools. As the saying goes, fools and their money are easily parted 😂😂 all skangers with a truck load of kids buying them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do we think her next journey will be…. I’m calling post partum depression

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.