Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitzytour

I selfishly really want her to have a boy , if she has a girl and calls her Sadie, ill have to stop watching her and writing here , because I just genuinely couldn't cope her having the same name as my daughter. Now I know don't own the name and it's not an usual name but I couldn't watch her be jealous of her own daughter when keet would give her attention over burps🙄🙄
My baby boy was stillborn 4 months ago at 36 weeks and we named him Jack - imagine how I felt when I saw that she named her miscarriage Jack 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I'm malnourished she says 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. bless her and her 5 chins 🤣 she should do a collab with pampers, she's so full of shit 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 65
As someone who has suffered 3 times with Hyperemesis I find her and Sabrinas stories extremely frustrating and insulting. I was literally planning abortion I was so sick. I couldnt wash myself,dress myself. I couldnt do anything. Nothing. I thought I was dying. I couldnt eat or drink anything. Nothing. I was in hospital a lot. I couldnt look after my children. It lasted most of my pregnancies but the worst was up to 20 weeks. I couldnt even be in the kitchen..couldnt look in fridge or go near bin. Everything made me so ill.
She does NOT have Hyperemesis and neither does Sabrina.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Danni78

I'll call it now, Keith will be out the door before the baby is 6 months old...just like Brian was.

A baby is major stress and it was their band aid baby, she said the night they met they decided they wanted a child together that if they were guna give it a go thats what they were guna aim for, that is beyond fucked up. She never puts Luke first she got the sniff of "oh new fella, he wants a child so that's my life goal now.
Not "well new guy, kids would be nice but id like to see where the relationship goes first, as I just had a relationship break down and a wedding called off and my child is still only a baby himself, I was guna put my own selfishness aside for a few years and rear him and give him my full attention cos it whats he deserves, especially after his own dad left the family home and he needs a bit of stability, he deserves that much at least".

Think teet will crack when he's on nights and she's ringing every night worrying him over the child when he's at work. Then not letting him sleep during the day because her beauty treatments are more important than his full time job, also his mother will get pissed off being a free babysitter when she cops burp is taking advantage of her. The novelty will wear off soon small babies are hard work and that woman will want to be down in that caravan park in the summer drinking, she took Luke cos he's a latchkey kid who is used to no attention so there was no minding in him, only had to mind the pints while he ran around.

It will be entertainment for us anyway when she's on giving digs about them`, sorry to be a broken record but its guna be so funny when she comes on saying oh I wasnt happy with teet, there was loads going on in the background but I won't speak about it, while continuing the digs...you guys now the drill by now haha

• Heart
Reactions: 58

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Why couldn't she go home and whip up a strawberry milkshake herself in her amazing Blend And Go that she apparently uses AAALLLLL the time for everything and takes everywhere with her! 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Seamus

Chatty Member
Jesus she gives me some irrational rage, I actually think I'm going to have to stop watching her. Never in my life have I ever come across a more pathetic attention seeking bitch. Surly be to Jesus some of the midwives follow her and know the sheer fucking volume of shit she's been eating and drinking the past few days.... that's what's being making her sick, NOT HG!!!!!
As for Jack, shut the fuck up Sarah you absolute gobshite. I've had 3 miscarriages and when I finally managed to hold onto a pregnancy and was admitted for HG on numerous occasions during my pregnancy, twas praying I held onto the baby I was carrying not pining for the miscarriages I had and looking into the rooms I had been in previously.
She seriously needs to be sectioned the gobshite, would any of her family tell her to shut the fuck up. Jesus if she was my sister I would be mortified with her carry on. She really is one massive laughing stock!!!
Sorry, rant over....

• Heart
Reactions: 57

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
I saw her in super valu yesterday with Tina. Having a great laugh on the fone, all smiles walking around, full of life. Not the look of someone crippled with hyperemisis and just fresh out of hospital. And lads let me tell ye, the fucking leather jacket is even smaller on her in person 😂😂😂 she could barely move her arms 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Fitzytour

Im pregnant, very early stages after a stillbirth in December (iv mentioned previously on this thread so sorry for repeating). I swear to god, if I have the worst pregnancy known to man I am not going to complain about a single symptom as I feel so blessed and am also so scared to jinx anything. In fact, the sickness etc is welcome cos at least it's a sign I'm still pregnant!

I should feel triggered by Sarah, instead I think she's just pathetic. After a pregnancy loss, I just can't understand the complaining and looking for attention - I just put it down to her being severely selfish and insecure! I honestly wouldn't dream of saying on negative thing about my pregnancy or even announcing it publicly for months as I just want to protect myself and get through it day by day. She's such a scumbag only pregnant for attention/validation from Keith.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Let’s hope this thread doesn’t turn into who can have a section and who can’t.. I think we can all agree she’s gonna push for a section because she is too lazy to push the baby out!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Puffin

VIP Member
"I just knew when I woke up this morning I would be sick" of course you did ya fecking lunatic. That's what happens when you are faking an illness you can pick and choose when you have symptoms. It's very convenient really 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

flo90

On the ward she had Jack!! On the ward you had an early miscarriage you mean. I can't, I just can't!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Things I have learned
1. You can have hyperemisis but go out for meals followed by multiple takeaways 😄 ( your average sufferer be lucky to have a cracker)
2. If you feel sick, drink dairy followed by more dairy even though doctors will not recommend it, it works for burp
3. You all need a pregnancy pillow from seed, I only used mine about 6/7 months on but for Burps it’s essential Al for the blubber (gut) the guidance is roughly 5 months on but who needs that eh
4. She doesn’t eat fizzy jellies cos they make her feel sick but then eats them a few at a time cos she’s being paid
5. She’s only cooked 3 times but pretended she uses hello fresh so she can make money, she cooks for Luke but that doesn’t count, she can’t cook but can eat takeaway and plenty restaurant food no problem ( none of it makes sense)
6 she’s blaming being a cunt on her hormones
7. She’s got a bump (fat roll)
8. Keet sounds like he has lung disease
9. Luke is a part time lodger in the house
10. She is shit at telling stories, “what a laugh” type stories that are pure bollix
11. Put eyelash serum on even though it’s not recommended for pregnanncy
12. Inhale deeply the lavender reed diffuser even though you were told on previous pregnancy that lavender can cause issues for pregnant ladies
13. Only for her Betty wouldn’t leave the house (dig at every other family member)
14. Their date nights are unorganised and full of little arguements
15. The jelly bowl doesn’t close even though she attempted multiple times with chief taster Keet who has a mouth full of veneers and a bad advert for teeth in general never mind tooth decay from jellies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Whosthatgirl23

Always amazes me how they manage to see these awful messages but "get so many dm's couldn't possibly go through them all"

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Lovelula

VIP Member
Good Lord the hyperemesis cafe is back open.
I cant eat anything she says and she the size of Roscommon.

Salt and avocado and greasy bacon AND butter🤢
How could you face the texture of avocado with a weak stomach...its like snot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Jellybb

VIP Member
She is OBSESSED with branding the kid with Keets surname 🙄 we get it. She was she same with the miscarriage, everything was “baby o Connor” “Angel baby o Connor” fuck off like 🙄 as for the big brother Luke nonsense 🙄 I’m sorry but they are as daft as fuck even on a child. Who cares. Her love of personalised tat is off the wall! Such a fucking waste! I wish there was a large furnace for all personalised tat, late late show pyjamas and the likes of that muck. Only a certain cohort of people buy into it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
She didn't work over there, just went to the gym and spent weeks alone while Brian no.1 worked away for weeks on end, something about being under his visa or something, that's when she started texting Brian no.2 coz she was sad and lonely that's when the cheating started by text then they met up when she was back for Donna's wedding, not sure if they hooked up then, but went back to Oz to pack her bits and left Brian no.1 in oz airport in shock, ie she must of told him about Brian no.2 and what went down, never to speak again to Brian no.1 again, the 2 Brian's were bff's and she destroyed their friendship up today they have never made up.
It is actually beyond me how she has these men fawning over her. Like ... Look at her? (Yes, judge me, don't care. I'm a cunt.... She has a face on her like a burst tyre) AND she has a personality like a dose of thrush.

Not one redeeming quality has she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47