Sarah Burke #66 infertility was never a thing, teeth just found out what hole to put it in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah this gem of tik tok dances 🤣

---
And this mother daughter dance with teets tattooed leg 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg this girl is so seriously unwell. The absolute lies she told when she was TTC. She said at the time they had to go straight to IVf because of her infertility issues. Now she is admitting that she decided herself to go straight to IVF because she didn’t want to wait. She is a disgrace, who made an absolute mockery of any woman who had fertility issues. It’s scandalous. I have 3 children all conceived on the first try my fourth took 1 year to conceive, which is absolutely normal for a woman of my age. There is a big difference between being infertile and being inpatient. Therapie are a disgrace for using her videos to promote their company. Selfish, obnoxious cow who couldn’t stand the fact her ex met someone new and had a baby with them. Sarah you need serious help girl.
---
Also yes Sarah continue to sell makeup and giver your codes while you talk about your “infertility” struggles. Sickening 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Omg this girl is so seriously unwell. The absolute lies she told when she was TTC. She said at the time they had to go straight to IVf because of her infertility issues. Now she is admitting that she decided herself to go straight to IVF because she didn’t want to wait. She is a disgrace, who made an absolute mockery of any woman who had fertility issues. It’s scandalous. I have 3 children all conceived on the first try my fourth took 1 year to conceive, which is absolutely normal for a woman of my age. There is a big difference between being infertile and being inpatient. Therapie are a disgrace for using her videos to promote their company. Selfish, obnoxious cow who couldn’t stand the fact her ex met someone new and had a baby with them. Sarah you need serious help girl.
---
Also yes Sarah continue to sell makeup and giver your codes while you talk about your “infertility” struggles. Sickening 🤢
So all the “secondary infertility” stuff was made up??? 😧

• Wow
Just watched her tik toys, has she just admitted that the "secondary infertility" she claimed to have was all lies??? Jesus its worse she's getting 🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't listen to her , reading it on here makes me angry enough , it's awful she gets away with so much and why put on tiktok and not insta...?

Reactions: 3
So they rushed into IVF because she wanted to get pregnant quicker? Why not try naturally for a while it’s all very odd I’d getting rushing into it if she was in her early forties and time was on her side. She’s nuts and just proves she only wanted a baby because Brian’s gf had one.

Just watched the tik toks. Her camera is so close, all I could see what that nose 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.