Sarah Burke #64 Slicked back hair, Green blazer, don’t care, white rainbows, I’ll park anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t announce anything on Mother’s Day after last year I reckon…. Jacks made up due date in head will be the announcement

Reactions: 3
Well the two of them are a right pair and totally deserve each other. The narrative she is driving regarding teeth being a great dad is actually neurotic. The emotional abuse is next level. Regardless of the situation with Biden she should never ever be driving this. Nothing will ever change Biden is the father. She is a setting herself up for a big rebellion be Luke in the next few years. She has no boundaries whatsoever. Jesus my blood is boiling
Absolutely 💯
My husband and the mother of his child do not get along. They communicate only when needed (about healthcare, school things like that). She reminds me of Burps, self obsessed and pretends she does everything. Had made our lives a living hell, still tries. But my husband still took my stepchild out to buy a gift for his mother yesterday because it was the right thing to do for the child!
---
She won’t announce anything on Mother’s Day after last year I reckon…. Jacks made up due date in head will be the announcement
I think if she was pregnant, that she'd continue with the hints about not liking her stomach or not drinking but I don't think she'd announce until she's very far gone. I think she thrives off the speculation.

• Heart
Ah here Bigot Keith wouldn't be able to write that gushing post he normally just communicates by grunting 🐷🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All I have stated is what I have heard at school gates and local gossip, you may not have a child in the girls school or have heard the gossip. But again whenever I say something it is discredited straight away!
U are right she is the talk of the girls school!! She is pregnant he’s family have told a few people and also her sisters have told a good few people!! She isn’t likes at the boys school she doesn’t get out of the car till she has to go collect her son!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
U are right she is the talk of the girls school!! She is pregnant he’s family have told a few people and also her sisters have told a good few people!! She isn’t likes at the boys school she doesn’t get out of the car till she has to go collect her son!
What is the girls school? Was it ivf or natural?

Hi new here can someone please fill me in on the baby she lost or what thread it's on please 🙏

Hmmmm, in one way I'm gutted that I wasn't bang on with the 7pm announcement, I guess we are gonna have to put the popcorn on hold! I'd say the changed due date has some sort of relevance.... I guess the breadcrumbing is gonna continue for another few weeks... I do find it strange that luke asked about "babys day" though 🤔
As for that post from teeth.... I get an awful smell of a bad eggy burp from that 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Well she cheated on her ex Brian with bigot Keith wouldn't be surprised her night away in Scotland recently she was up to no good . A scene from Jeremy Kyle who's the Daddy get the DNA test out 🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder was Keet’s “ear procedure” really something else since she’s now duffed and he was supposedly the problem? Unless he thought his penis was in his ear and he’d been doing it wrong the whole time?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder was Keet’s “ear procedure” really something else since she’s now duffed and he was supposedly the problem? Unless he thought his penis was in his ear and he’d been doing it wrong the whole time?
This has made me laugh so hard I woke the toddler and husband 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.