Sarah Burke #64 Slicked back hair, Green blazer, don’t care, white rainbows, I’ll park anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did betty have a fall and that’s why the ambulance? Burps not able to lift her, pregnant or not, probably safer for beddy. Hopefully beddy be ok

Reactions: 10
Beddy ended up in a&e and all burp is rambling about is how people recognise her. She loves trips to hospitals. You can hear the excitement in the tit she wrote. Did Tina let go of the carers allowance and leave burp have it? Is Tina now a tax payer?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Beddy ended up in a&e and all burp is rambling about is how people recognise her. She loves trips to hospitals. You can hear the excitement in the tit she wrote. Did Tina let go of the carers allowance and leave burp have it? Is Tina now a tax payer?
Tina maybe claiming for the daddy

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Tina is probably claiming carers for the Da now, she doesn't look the type to be out of pocket

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t resist tweaking this pic - was a piss take of Enoch’s family. Must be something in the Burke name 🤣🤣

DFD49BC4-52C3-4475-897F-997830C503EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Tina let Sarah take carers for Betty so she can have it for her husband. Any fool can see that. Lone parents running out this year for Sarah. She will not work if on disability with depression after jack being stillborn. Pathetic scroungers the lot of them.

Reactions: 16
That’s disgusting if they claiming for looking after a relative. Have they no morals. You don’t need you get paid for caring for a family member. How low can people go. It’s a certain type and these lot definitely fit that type. Social welfare needs to be stopped.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s disgusting if they claiming for looking after a relative. Have they no morals. You don’t need you get paid for caring for a family member. How low can people go. It’s a certain type and these lot definitely fit that type. Social welfare needs to be stopped.
What? IF Sarah is claiming for beddy then that’s one thing - but why do you think people shouldn’t get an allowance for being a carer to their relative? Some people have to give up work and still have all the bills and expenses they had while working, they don’t stop and the bills don’t cease just because your relative is sick. Not to mind they are saving the state an absolute fortune by doing the dirty work and not asking for home help or going down other avenues. I’ve never read anything so ridiculous.

I have no idea what Sarah is claiming, she’s a geebag either way - but please think about who your comment could offend. There are many genuine people out there doing the hardest thing in the world, caring for a sick family member, their lives on pause, and getting pittance for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Not them, but some people have no choice but to give up work to look after relatives and this payment is in some way a bit of an income. Its the shittiest payment to be on anyways as you cant get the benefits of other payments and its taxable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband is a carer to 2 very elderly family members. He had to give up work and now gets about 264 a week for 24 hour care. We haven't had a holiday in years as he has no one to look after them while we are away. He has to lift them in and out of bed. Clean them as they are incontinent and do everything for them. He is saving the government an absolute fortune in nursing home fees. And the fight to even get carers was ridiculous. We had forms to fill in, letters from doctors and even a visit from social welfare to make sure the family members needed the care. These are people in their 90s with early onset dementia. I agree that burps is milking the system but please don't tar everyone with the same brush.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
What? IF Sarah is claiming for beddy then that’s one thing - but why do you think people shouldn’t get an allowance for being a carer to their relative? Some people have to give up work and still have all the bills and expenses they had while working, they don’t stop and the bills don’t cease just because your relative is sick. Not to mind they are saving the state an absolute fortune by doing the dirty work and not asking for home help or going down other avenues. I’ve never read anything so ridiculous.

I have no idea what Sarah is claiming, she’s a geebag either way - but please think about who your comment could offend. There are many genuine people out there doing the hardest thing in the world, caring for a sick family member, their lives on pause, and getting pittance for it.
Agreed, they really do get nothing for it. My mother in law has MS and her husband cares for her 24/7, gets absolute pittance for it and is unable to work elsewhere. Sarah is an absolute dose but that blanket statement about social welfare is ridiculous! I hope that person never has to look after a loved one and rely on that payment because they'd be in for a shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I have to agree,my own mam is caring for her mother full time and can't work as a result so of course she could be paid.she certainly has no luxuries she chose coal last week instead of food so the original poster you're coming across as very condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just catching up Jesus she loves an old hospital check in doesn't she granny sick this week Lewk was sick last week but made a miraculous recovery by Tuesday well able to go back to school Tuesday despite been struck down with Tonsillitis 🤥🤥🤥🤥 she's trying very hard to get some1s attention.......
Just putting my 2 cent in on the old Edinburgh preggers situation at the time I thought it was strange she wasn't posting having a great time in Edinburgh where normally she wud be only short of posting herself taking a dump in the loo. All Any man wud have to do is look at her and she be gone off with him I'd say sure didn't she move the Teeth in after a week of covid and he only mad to get out of majellas box room.....
And now her page is a shrine to Teeh slatting the ex nothing looks like a guilty conscious more it stinks come on Tattlers of cork someone has to know something l wouldn't believe a word this one says
Anyway that my Friday opinion happy weekend guys
Also I think it will be a mother's day anoucentment to try make people forget Jellygate last year in which she never appoligised for and 100% right I'd like to see someone send her a bag of out of jellies now the witch

Reactions: 15
I'm thinking the pregnancy rumour might be true. Because if it wasn't she would be on after reading here ( pretending she doesnt), twisting the rumour to her advantage, that someone stopped her in the street, like people do all the time 🙄 and asked her if she was pregnant followed by a list of clichés
1. they have no idea how hurtful that it is and if only they knew what was going on in the background.
2. Now two shoes are the same , and people only mean well but they have no idea of her situation
3. at least you have luke, youll be extremely fertile now( which no one would ever say to anyone after a miscarriage)
4. The whole of cork is rooting for ya🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
So all of this quietness from her makes me think she is infact pregnant and is trying to come up a spin that would suit her scobby narrative.

Reactions: 21
I'm thinking the pregnancy rumour might be true. Because if it wasn't she would be on after reading here ( pretending she doesnt), twisting the rumour to her advantage, that someone stopped her in the street, like people do all the time 🙄 and asked her if she was pregnant followed by a list of clichés
1. they have no idea how hurtful that it is and if only they knew what was going on in the background.
2. Now two shoes are the same , and people only mean well but they have no idea of her situation
3. at least you have luke, youll be extremely fertile now( which no one would ever say to anyone after a miscarriage)
4. The whole of cork is rooting for ya🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
So all of this quietness from her makes me think she is infact pregnant and is trying to come up a spin that would suit her scobby narrative.
Ye but with some randomer from Scotland not Keith's and that's why she is so quiet about it and she is trying to convince him I smell a rat there's something going on in the background I'm 97% sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Very good comment

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.