Sarah Burke #64 Slicked back hair, Green blazer, don’t care, white rainbows, I’ll park anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the manipulative cow clearly coached luke to say when's baby's day !.let him be a child!..its all for the gram and when it blows up we'll be here to watch the train wreck.

It's all sell sell sell , who would actually buy anything she is plugging ..

Reactions: 20
God the awful cow coached luke into saying when's baby's day ... let him be a child🤬🤬

Reactions: 19
Do we think he actually wrote that? I don't believe it. He's missing since the stag.

Reactions: 9
He was in the house yesterday when the rugby was on she had her legs thrown over his on the couch. I'd say he has asked her to keep him off the gram as he probably got a load of tit from people at that stag about her

Reactions: 11
He has to be of the same mindset as Sarah to be with her but the post about being a dad is a low blow. They can hate Brian all they want but for Luke’s sake certain things need to not pass anyone’s lips let alone be publicized.

I’ve said before sarah was as quick to replace Brian and Keith should take note

Reactions: 23
He has to be of the same mindset as Sarah to be with her but the post about being a dad is a low blow. They can hate Brian all they want but for Luke’s sake certain things need to not pass anyone’s lips let alone be publicized.

I’ve said before sarah was as quick to replace Brian and Keith should take note
Today is mother's day so don't no why being a dad even needed to be mentioned there all as bad as each other and she isnt any sort of mother to be like or look up to

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So Burke has changed bigots outlook on life.. let's not forget the homophobic, fat shaming, vile creep of a man he is, fair enough his good to Luke but your not his father !!!!

Reactions: 22
Just wondering which of his friends is getting married. One of his friends who is my ex was ringing me the night of the stag and he’s married with kids. They’re all creatures
any chance ye could get back together so we can have some inside goss? 🤪😂 what a prick though

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Keet wrote that post the way Burps is a size 12 😉😂😂😂😂 and the throwing digs at Brian in that post, if that fat bleep did write that himself I hope Brian boxes the head off him and knocks the delph out of his ugly mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Keet wrote that post the way Burps is a size 12 😉😂😂😂😂 and the throwing digs at Brian in that post, if that fat bleep did write that himself I hope Brian boxes the head off him and knocks the delph out of his ugly mouth
Burps wrote that while spitting fire wondering what Biden might be doing for Michelle the mother of his daughter that does exist no matter how much she refuses to accept that

Reactions: 8
Pleeeeease Keet do a post. Pleeeease like everyone else got a post except me. Look I wrote one all you have to do is post it pleeeease Keet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Forgetting that Brian Buckley, Luke Buckleys daddy raised him too for the first four years of his life🤷‍♀️You didn’t raise him alone Sarah, half of Cork did actually, the amount of time he spends away from his home, so your dad shaming isn’t working🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well the two of them are a right pair and totally deserve each other. The narrative she is driving regarding teeth being a great dad is actually neurotic. The emotional abuse is next level. Regardless of the situation with Biden she should never ever be driving this. Nothing will ever change Biden is the father. She is a setting herself up for a big rebellion be Luke in the next few years. She has no boundaries whatsoever. Jesus my blood is boiling

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well the two of them are a right pair and totally deserve each other. The narrative she is driving regarding teeth being a great dad is actually neurotic. The emotional abuse is next level. Regardless of the situation with Biden she should never ever be driving this. Nothing will ever change Biden is the father. She is a setting herself up for a big rebellion be Luke in the next few years. She has no boundaries whatsoever. Jesus my blood is boiling
She better hope this relationship works out because she's built him up so much there's no way she can tear him down from being the best everything that walked into her life 🤭🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.