Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have been parked in the disabled parking space at school so her and nugget head could give luke cuddle o connors a box full of piss sticks in the car again and tell him hes going to be a big Teddy brother

Jokes aside poor Luke. In 10 years time he'll be able to see the bitter digs she made about his real dad. Whether theyre true or not, its not our business and those issues should be dealt between luke and his dad when he's older. Sarah please show more class and have more respect for your son.

Reactions: 19
It was said here when she lost the baby that she will announce the new pregnancy on the lost baby’s due date. People out there screaming to become parents and more than deserved but this one like honestly any excuse for a post or a teddy bear while exploiting her poor little Luke. Probs will force him to say the announcement cuddles and me have something to say baby number three on the way 🙈

Reactions: 17
Don’t feel bad saying it. Sometimes life makes no sense. There are great people every day who are facing huge battles and heartache.
Thanks. We buried our baby
Don’t feel bad saying it. Sometimes life makes no sense. There are great people every day who are facing huge battles and heartache.
Thank you. I just feel drained at the thought of her , and her smugness saying she's pregnant. We buried another baby 2 weeks ago. I know that I sound pathetic really and we've been bless with a beautiful daughter but we were told the day I was told our baby was sleeping that things weren't great for my daughter Yet this Muppet can pro create , while drinking , getting Botox , and stuffing her face. Sorry tattlers for bringing the mood down. ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Thank you. I just feel drained at the thought of her , and her smugness saying she's pregnant. We buried another baby 2 weeks ago. I know that I sound pathetic really and we've been bless with a beautiful daughter but we were told the day I was told our baby was sleeping that things weren't great for my daughter Yet this Muppet can pro create , while drinking , getting Botox , and stuffing her face. Sorry tattlers for bringing the mood down. ♥
Never ever say sorry...

We are here and will listen anytime ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She seems to be in great form in the blender videos compared to this morning, all went well at the hospital perhaps? 🤔

Also, AS IFFFFFF she takes little zip lock bags of frozen fruit and actimels and juice and the whole lot out with her to make smoothies on the go will u fuccckkkk offff! 🙄🙄

And it drives me bleeping mad how she can't say one sentence or story or ad without mentioning keet 🙄 I said to keet the other day, wen I make keets smoothies, me and keet love them and use them all the time 🙄🙄🙄 we get it, you have a fella! 🙄 Like grow up your bleeping PATHETIC!!!!!!
didnshe seriously say she takes the ingredients out with her? Ffs could she not just make it at home before she leaves and the frozen wouldn’t be frozen long and the actimel would be warm.. mmmmm yum 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
didnshe seriously say she takes the ingredients out with her? Ffs could she not just make it at home before she leaves and the frozen wouldn’t be frozen long and the actimel would be warm.. mmmmm yum 🤢
Oh ya she said something along the lines of she doesn't like putting smoothies in a cup at home and drinking it then later wen she's out so she doesn't mind filling little ziplock bags with her frozen fruit, taking an actimel and some orange juice and her blend and go with her and just whizzes up a smoothie while she's out so she can drink it fresh 🙄😂😂😂😂😂
Like have u ever heard such bleeping nonsense 😂 Never once has she taken us on this "smoothie journey while she's on the go" 😂😂😂

And don't get me started on her trying to say she chops up some vegetables and a stock cube and makes individual portions of soup in it and then eats it cold 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂 the lies in that ad are just comical 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t wear the ring because it was clear from the day she got engaged that she hates it 🙈🤣 it’s an ugly ring that didn’t fit her and she’s embarrassed by it I bet.
You must be thinking of someone else cos burps isn't mataaaaarealistic at allllllll 😒
---
Oh ya she said something along the lines of she doesn't like putting smoothies in a cup at home and drinking it then later wen she's out so she doesn't mind filling little ziplock bags with her frozen fruit, taking an actimel and some orange juice and her blend and go with her and just whizzes up a smoothie while she's out so she can drink it fresh 🙄😂😂😂😂😂
Like have u ever heard such bleeping nonsense 😂 Never once has she taken us on this "smoothie journey while she's on the go" 😂😂😂

And don't get me started on her trying to say she chops up some vegetables and a stock cube and makes individual portions of soup in it and then eats it cold 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂 the lies in that ad are just comical 😂
Ah ffs what a melt, does she not realise how ridiculous it all sounds 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
CSWM.....Come Smoothie With Me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't she claim to have hyperemesis last pregnancy. It has a pretty high reoccurrence rate of and usually gets worse in subsequent pregnancies. I was floored by it both times and it came got worse much earlier second time around. Wonder what pregnancy illnesses she'll develop this time 🤔

After the Botox crap last pregnancy I wonder has keet put the foot down with no Botox, extensions, eyelashes, nails etc. if so that’s some serious control issues…..but she made a bug sing and dance about being “natural”……

Reactions: 9

I'm so so 😔 sending u a massive hug 🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just got a flashback there 😂 remember wen they were on holidays and she made keet film her walking out of the hotel and she was like Bishop Brennan in the big colourful maxi dress?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If she is pregnant, I think I'm going to need a break away from here. Had my 3rd miscarriage a week after Julie and in general struggle to conceive. If she's 12 weeks now, she would have conceived 6-7 weeks after having beloved Jack... which doesn't tell me she was distraught at her loss at all.

There are good people in this world genuinely struggling and the likes of Burps who doesn’t even care for her existing child gets to have more 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
If she is pregnant, I think I'm going to need a break away from here. Had my 3rd miscarriage a week after Julie and in general struggle to conceive. If she's 12 weeks now, she would have conceived 6-7 weeks after having beloved Jack... which doesn't tell me she was distraught at her loss at all.

There are good people in this world genuinely struggling and the likes of Burps who doesn’t even care for her existing child gets to have more 💔
As much as I hate the bleep I don't think getting pregnant 6/7 weeks after a loss means u don't care.i had 2 of my miscarriages close together and I was distraught after the first and got pregnant again,does that mean I wasn't distraught ? absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.