Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANNOUNCEMENT ** was out in Cumh this morning for my 12 week apt and who was there only BURPS sitting in the corridor waiting just like everyone else 🙈
She was probably trying to steal someone's scan photo to pass off as her own the psycho witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was in both for my scans upstairs and downstairs she’s definitely pregnant what are we thinking ivf pregnancy or natural?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
If she is pregnant naturally she is going to look really crappy because of they way she insisted that she could not get pregnant naturally and how awful it is when people tell her that it will happen for her one day 🙄
The passive aggressive posts directed at the father of her child are beyond pathetic and mortifying but what do we expect from the Jeremy Kyle brigade. Luke is the poor misfortune in all this… his mother is a self absorbed attention seeking gowl and his father seems to be absent in his life for whatever reason…. It’s heartbreaking. I hope she is saving her pennies from her clabs with these low rent companies so she can put them towards counselling for that boy…. Because with role models like them in his life he will need it. I obviously only can comment on what this bleep bastard shows us online but Keith seems to have a good relationship with the lad and actually takes him out and does things with him so at least he’s getting some kind of attention somewhere. 😒 I think what she is doing at the moment is despicable! Airing that childs business to 50000 strangers 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I definitely reckon she cheated on keith while she was away going to play along its his 🤣🤣🤣when was away anyway wasn't she drinking that weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much is Ivf these days
I done ivf myself and a fresh cycle is about 6 grand your first transfer is free then after that it’s 1500 for every frozen transfer that’s with waterstone and the cost for getting bloods and your medication is a few hundred

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who in God's name on a Thursday afternoon goes to a pub in kinsale with a pool table??? We're all working our arsenal off and she's out enjoying herself. 🤬🤬🤬

Set up a new insta profile, anyone taking bets on how long before I'm.blocked??? Ps haven't followed
I don’t follow, I block and unblock, watch her stories and block her again so she doesn’t see me watching and not following

• Haha
Stop that now... That's absolutely ridiculous. And whatever doctor signed off on her fake depression (that disables her so much she can't work, but she can do 5 million tacky collabs) should be struck off.
Carers is means tested when you earn over 350 for a single person but means tested after that
Plus they take in to account anyone else's income in the house
Carers section are very strict

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Mothers day around the corner, shes started it already, gave me flash backs to the jellys 😁

• Haha
Where is her posts gone from when she was in Edinburgh? Nothing on her page now ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I went looking couldn't see anything wasn't itin January
Yep 23rd Jan 😂😂🕵️‍♀️
---
If she is pregnant naturally she is going to look really crappy because of they way she insisted that she could not get pregnant naturally and how awful it is when people tell her that it will happen for her one day 🙄
The passive aggressive posts directed at the father of her child are beyond pathetic and mortifying but what do we expect from the Jeremy Kyle brigade. Luke is the poor misfortune in all this… his mother is a self absorbed attention seeking gowl and his father seems to be absent in his life for whatever reason…. It’s heartbreaking. I hope she is saving her pennies from her clabs with these low rent companies so she can put them towards counselling for that boy…. Because with role models like them in his life he will need it. I obviously only can comment on what this bleep bastard shows us online but Keith seems to have a good relationship with the lad and actually takes him out and does things with him so at least he’s getting some kind of attention somewhere. 😒 I think what she is doing at the moment is despicable! Airing that childs business to 50000 strangers 😡
Agree with this 100000%
How can she go on like that when the child was with them so much over Christmas. Sure Michelle had a santa stocking in her sitting room with lukes name on it. Not something you do for a child they don't see!!!

Didn’t she always say it was her that was the problem with her 90 cysts and Keeth wasn’t the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reel of her pin curling her hair for Edinburgh is still there, 24th Jan ☺

She seems to be in great form in the blender videos compared to this morning, all went well at the hospital perhaps? 🤔

Also, AS IFFFFFF she takes little zip lock bags of frozen fruit and actimels and juice and the whole lot out with her to make smoothies on the go will u fuccckkkk offff! 🙄🙄

And it drives me bleeping mad how she can't say one sentence or story or ad without mentioning keet 🙄 I said to keet the other day, wen I make keets smoothies, me and keet love them and use them all the time 🙄🙄🙄 we get it, you have a fella! 🙄 Like grow up your bleeping PATHETIC!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.