Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I only have 3 thoughts after my dinner there…..
Keet isn’t that childs father you sick fuck!
The child hasn’t a hope in life with a narcissistic cunt of a mother and deadbeat dad.
I wonder is her puss so dirty looking because she uses filthy makeup brushes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GW84

VIP Member
I wonder will we have radio silence when she gets wind Brian’s engaged.
I'd say she absolutely knows and will be radio silence today, and then come on tomorrow with big plans for her and Teeth and Luke as a family. Maybe something like a spin to Youghal 😂

• Haha

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Come spend the morning with us, come do my makeup with me, do my hair with me . Would she ever fuck off the wannabe

Last edited:
  • Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
@Jellybb ah burps is trying to ease your mind that her brown contacts will be back come Friday ❤😂 and she’s letting you know they are prescription 😉😂 but I would love to know why the “thank god” that she will have more, does Keet hate her that much she has to change her eye colour now too? 😂😂 she may wear sunglasses til Friday comes out 😂 fucking scumbag is out in pjs and a blazer…….like ye don’t work the least ye can do is get dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Addd

VIP Member
"How do you stay so positive "
I'll tell ya! If I had no job but could still get my hair done weekly, nails done, news pj's every 2 days, free cosmetics ect sent to my door, free weekends away.......I'd be bloody positive!!!!
The thing is she’s never even positive despite all that she gets! Sure it wasn’t even two nights ago she was on moaning about how she’s allergic to herself and going on about her weight. This is also the same women who plans on being a life coach

• Haha
Pj and Jim on radio nova earlier were talking about a poll of the least sexiest names ..

Keith came out as the least sexiest name.

What a catch he is overall

• Haha

msster

Chatty Member
She's so predictable NO ONE asked about Lukes situation you brought it up your narcissistic bitch

harleyquinnjoker

Poor auld Keith hopefully he "hairs good news today" all while reefing her smelly hair off her head and adding masks to it 🤢🤢

• Haha

MaryinDonegal.

Definitely a "CLAB." She's probably getting some small shitty thing removed just for show and "in the background" they're giving Keith a discount on removing his 2012 monstrosity.

• Heart

cycleon

VIP Member
Christ he’s poured in to those jeans isn’t he? I can’t stand skinny jeans on fellas they give me the gawk more than burps booooodiful food
---

And how many times will she tell us oh everyone taught they were twins 🤦🏼‍♀️ why didn’t she get off her ass and dance with her son and niece
Dunno why people would think it, they look nothing alike 😂

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Why is Burps lying, Brians sister takes Luke for sleep overs only as recently as 10 days ago 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
The hair looks grand but it’s extremely hard to fuck up a basic brown dye job so I am not going to give the sisters any credit… I cannot believe companies use her for advertising their products.. she always looks like she needs to be powerhosed

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
I'd bet Keith's driving home while Sarah's on the phone trying to organise someone to keep Luke having her own child for 2 nights and now he's possibly sick far too much work and Hassel for her she will need to retire to the sofa and recharge her batteries. God love her it's hard being a full time insta wanker and full time mommy who has her child 2% of the time

Jellybb

VIP Member
Remember when the poor little lad supported Liverpool and the bitch forced him into supporting man United because keet does? 🤣🤣🤣 fucking psycho 🙈

• Haha