Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Cork has more cases than Dublin today! Carry on Sarah.....the only essential part of her is spreading the fucking virus

Reactions: 9
My name isn't Mary btw, but I just had that account, because I know the whale, and when you check their stories, they can still see who viewed, even if you don't follow. But after ratsholes story tonight, I had to say something. I might be a cunt and go to hell, but she is probably killing loads of people off with all her covid breakings, of the rules.

Reactions: 11
I know I was only having the lols!! Well you know the truth regarding this fool.

Reactions: 3
Hope your child is doing ok x

Reactions: 3
This isn’t her kitchen table from last night so who’s house is she at!! Caught rotten you liar.
Probably say shes at her Mommmmmmmys and that shes her bubble

Is whispering angel free for the gram or something Julie is having it now again
It's not cheap unlike them so think they're a big deal by drinking it youd say something if they paid for it once it's gone they wont buy again

Reactions: 5
I cant cope. The hatred i feel for her today isn't even normal. Maybe I need to delete Instagram

Reactions: 11
Working from home Music blaring there is no child with her tonight!! Wait for the come down she will need the councillor on speed dial!!

Reactions: 7
I really you’re ok, I wish your husband a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t you love to be an essential worker and choosing your working hours (maybe 2hours) a day for when your child is asleep compare to other people working from home

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.