Sarah Burke #59 Look Keeet, I’ve the venue booked, you’ve less time to run now kid, you’re fooked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok.... someone is soooo organised she hasn't had time to use her silkpro.....
The get up of her is horrendous, that shade is so beyond wrong for her skin tone, tanned or not.... and what's with the shoulder blades.... did she put blush on them or are they some form of upcoming bruise? They weren't there during the tutorial (I looked out of concern... I in no way want to learn how to face paint clowns)

View attachment 1922447
Maybe she should PRACTICE her spelling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry i hate it say it but she looked like was gona hyperventilate towards the end when was sucking in the cheeks and poking out the collar bones lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many ‘big Mac’ bowls can one burp eat like?!! She has about 4 a week?! Ronald McDonald himself isn’t that fond of them like!!
There's a new thread.....

How many ‘big Mac’ bowls can one burp eat, when only nuggets will do for lover boy teeth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sars has gone and done it again, no tanning routine last night. I am here with the bottle of tan and a mitt and not a clue what to do with them. This is going to be sangwich filler all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's starting with daily affirmations now which will no doubt lead into the Coaching page

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's starting with daily affirmations now which will no doubt lead into the Coaching page
I knooooow and her spiel that she really loves helping people and basically its what she thrives on.. The delusion like. I know at least 8 people who said she was the absolute worst sw leader. Only talked about her herself Brian and herself again. No advice as such. Just loved the sound of her own voice. Like surely she has some clue shes useless??!! Someone HAS to tell her like. What a bleeping mess of a human.

Reactions: 16
Surely if she is going down the route of life coaching, she will need some license our certificate to do so, She's last person you would turn to for motivation. People will be dropping in to Onslow garden for weigh day & inspirational quotes 🙈

Reactions: 5
Seriously ladies, Sarah as a life coach- that would mean she needs to be accredited - be it in a class room setting or online- she could never commit to that cause we would hear endless of the struggles. I real dont think she has the atitude for it.
I think its an influencer she is aiming for-

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion ; Our green brown eyed girl, obsessed with red meat, she’s controlling of keet, no interest in Luke, her food would make you puke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.