Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Hello lovely people, I want to thank you all for keeping me entertained while I wait in the airport to go back to the UK and then to Ireland.

A bit of a weird and unorthodox way of doing things and fuck it , what is?

My beautiful sister went to heaven today, we knew it was going to happen but didn't expect it so soon. I just thought I'd share it as I'd told you all she had been sick. Not doing a burp on it xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 116

Fitzytour

I can't get over that TikTok of her crying down the phone. My son was stillborn 8 weeks ago at 35 weeks. If I was to come on my phone like that, my family would have me sectioned whilst also telling me to cop on. That video makes me so angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I enjoyed that day in the life I hope she does another one 🤣 brushing her teeth, fluffing her cushions, licking the plate clean. The woman is flat to the mat!

---

My favourite was when she said “fluff my cushions and get them sorted for the day” 🤣🤣🤣 how do you get cushions sorted?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

pretty_polls

I'm surprised she is holding out for two years, is that not giving him too much time to run off with the shower gel? I do smell a rat though, she has lukey locked in for new years 2024 anyways should custody be an issue....
Shes either planning another round of IVF or a turkey trip for a slice and dice and new gnashers.... my moneys on the IVF, its the only thing that will keep him on the hook for that long!
she has being looking into getting the teeth done and wants to get the sleeve done. apparently Keith choose the date to give her time to slim down. she also allegedly gave Keith the ultimatum about his family still meeting his ex for lunch and coffees as she said its disrespectful to her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Sorry now but imagine setting up your fone on a stand in your front room and pressing record and making a whole video of u fluffing cushions on your couch!!!! 🤨😂Something the rest of us would do in 3 seconds on our way out the door to work. Like she is actually tapped. She needs a fucking job! Never mind setting it up on the fucking footpath to record u getting your elderly grandmother out of a wheelchair and into the car. "Beddy hold on there now a second i need to go put my fone over there on the road so i can record how good i am to you!!" 🙄 Its bizarre!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Cpeople

VIP Member
This is some thick of a woman if she thinks by being married you get to tell him he's to be home by 12 on a night out. If that's what she thinks being married is about she's in for a hoor of a awaking. But I'll tell you this Sarah being a mother means you don't pawn off your child to everyone but the postman, you don't use them for content to line your own pocket. You don't use them as bate when you're the one who fucked up the relationship with their dad. You don't send them to school sick, you don't use them to gain attention by buying them a stupid teddy bear and name it. And as for being married you don't own someone. A marriage is more than walking down the aisle. It's not like slimming world or being as you called yourself self employed. It's actually a full time job 24/7 it's work.And at times it's hard work you can't ring in sick you can't pawn it off either so before you go and make a bollocks out of yourself have a good hard look at what's involved in it. Oh and by the way I'm with my husband since I was 15 I'm 50 now and I think I'm living proof that I know what I'm talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Addd

VIP Member
Sars has gone and done it again, no tanning routine last night. I am here with the bottle of tan and a mitt and not a clue what to do with them. This is going to be sangwich filler all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Lovelula

VIP Member
December 2024..jesus she will be sick of her own wedding by the time it comes around...they will have had 1 ivf baby by then,broken up/got back together and bought the house they're living in 4 times.. she may even have started teething by then and her adult teeth might cut through...

• Haha
Reactions: 45

GW84

VIP Member
Why don’t you take a long walk off a short precipice Burp? The only reason you decided to plonk your arse down and do nothing today, it’s not because of sadness, it’s because you’re lazy!
View attachment 1909041
She's really starting to grind my gears now. I miscarried (again!) A few days after Sarah. Guess what I did today? Got up, went to the gym, showered, ate my porridge, went to work!

I absolutely do have awful days where I think 'we should be having our 20 week scan' or if I see friends announcing pregnancies. The only day I ever sat on the couch in my PJs was the morning I came out of the hospital, back to work the next day because that's real life.

I really hope this one gets a job soon because she's throwing her lifestyle up for everyone to see. No wonder people on SW get a bad rep. Obviously some people need and deserve social assistance for various reasons, sick, carers, mental health and loads of other reasons.... but she's just a lazy lump!

*Rant Over* 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

work4aliving

VIP Member
Let me rephrase;

There isint a day that goes by that I think I should be pregnant..able to eat all around me ..not have keet waiting for me to lose weight to marry me and be getting one up on Brian ..I miss my cumh little visits for attention and weekday sickness .

I'm sorry I know she lost a baby..but where was the sad message on Sunday when she was on a bender . All that is wrong with her today is the come down from the drink and also sabrina getting the attention today ...

• Heart
Reactions: 41