Sarah Burke #59 Look Keeet, I’ve the venue booked, you’ve less time to run now kid, you’re fooked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Bobs86 on the new thread title with the most likes 🥳

Thread #59 loaded and ready to go in anticipation for the big wedding date reveal this weekend :sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Big Mac in a bowl!!!????! Eh eh I’ve never seen a Big Mac have a half kilo of spuds in it but ok saayyyrrraaa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She must not cook any healthy family dinners. She must be farting around that council private rented mortgaged house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't wait for the wedding date reveal, edge of the seat content with big back burp 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly that dinner turned my stomach! Can we send out a search party for Luke?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is def not getting married this year anyway with the size of the portions she is eating on a daily basis 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuine question how is Teet out of work sick but swanning around tomorrow with this bleep looking at the wedding venue?

Reactions: 17
Sarah..it would be less calories to go for an actual takeaway once a week than having fakeaways every night. What's wrong with doing roast chicken, potatoes and veg.. Jesus she complains she doesn't get enough protein then for her "PCOS" there enough protein in the mince and cheese on her dinner every night to do her a week. Back on the PCOS bandwagon again I see. Well by lord I hope you feel the PCOS period that I just had. The pain, bent over in two in tears! That's PCOS Sarah.. Go away with your imaginary disorders!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ah were all just jealous of her spending ur vouchers she isn’t bragging that she rich u no! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The big mac in a bowl is a massive SW thing but thats because its supposed to be full of lettuce, onions, tomatoes, gherkins, and other salad and one lean burger on the top and maybe some cheese. Not loaded with bodadoes and the bag of red cheddar from Musgraves

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That Big Mac in a bowl makes me want to hurl. No wonder Keet says all he can have is nuggies and chips, I would to if that is the alternative

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The big mac in a bowl is a massive SW thing but thats because its supposed to be full of lettuce, onions, tomatoes, gherkins, and other salad and one lean burger on the top and maybe some cheese. Not loaded with bodadoes and the bag of red cheddar from Musgraves
Exactly this, my sw days are behind me but I make this on a regular basis and it's a huge bed of veg, burger and SOME grated cheese 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.