Sarah Burke #58 MMXII a ham like no other!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gives me anxiety RUBBIN THE MANKY MAKE UP BRUSH OVWR HER EYELASH EXTENSIONS!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGHHH. she is disgusting. U can tell she doesn't wash or brush them.. Everything she does gives me the ick. Faffin about all day doing much of nothing only thinking of herself and food food food and food.. That poor child i swear.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
U mean the richter scale i preume yeah?? 😂😂
Richter scale measures the strength of an earthquake but the seismometer does respond to ground noises and shaking so I suppose either could have been used :)

Well theres me put in my place in a nice way lol...all these years i thought earthquake = richter scale and i passed geography in me leaving cert 😂😂 either ways that fall must of his some.scale.today 👋
measured on the richter scale yes so you are right

Reactions: 1
She can’t be getting married in the next 6 months with the way she’s continuing to eat! 🤨 Only saying that cause she’s obviously unhappy with her weight and wants to lose…
If she made even little changes- more chicken&fish, more vegetables, less red meat, less potatoes, less cheese
and walked like she’s been saying she’ll do, she’d actually lose a lot for the first while!
We’re all rooting for you here Sarah girl!

Reactions: 8
Also her business enquiries email is gone from her bio.. so no new places can message her. Guaranteed she deleted it by mistake when editing it to 'bride to be - Keith' imagine making being engaged a personality trait. 🙄 Watch now she will fix it after its said here. Hi Saaaaayraah. Clean ur eyelash extensions ya mank.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus shes plenty of money to get all those things done today well for her and I exhausted from working 40 plus hours and can't get half of those done , wow shes milking the system 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Also her business enquiries email is gone from her bio.. so no new places can message her. Guaranteed she deleted it by mistake when editing it to 'bride to be - Keith' imagine making being engaged a personality trait. 🙄 Watch now she will fix it after its said here. Hi Saaaaayraah. Clean ur eyelash extensions ya mank.
Ah schtap, her bio actually gives me the shits 🥴 with that ‘bride to be-Keith’ !!!!
But what really fuckin irks me is ‘jack o connor’
Why the full title and poor leuwk has no surname 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Big Mac in a bowl!!!????! Eh eh I’ve never seen a Big Mac have a half kilo of spuds in it but ok saayyyrrraaa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.