Sarah Burke #58 MMXII a ham like no other!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed when her period is coming....ffs burps your with a spineless seedless ham hock,what do you expect 😜
She’ll be milking it big time when her period does arrive to Keith she’ll be stretched out on the couch for the next few days eating rings around her with the lip stuck out trying to force a tear out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[
Why does she eat so late I get it if she was working full time etc but she’s at home all day, the burger and that pizza 🤢 I’ve said it before she could easily get a 5k in every morning after dropping Luke to school.
She doesn’t want to eat with Lewk. I’d say he has his processed crap dinner infront of the tv on his own most evenings.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why in gods name does she have to tell the world about her cycle like nobody give a shite burps. Go lick your teeth and pick your face and don’t forget the walk you’ve been putting off since 1999

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread title, Got the bling, express wedding, Cork or Kerry? keep ye guessing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve a question. If keet stopped taking the beta blockers would burp get preg and what would happen teet?

Reactions: 1
OH MY GOD…. THE PIZZA!!!
lads she might aswell get dominos - the amount of ham & cheese on it. 🤮 thought the doctor said she had high cholesterol, seriously she needs to see a nutritionist or a dietician or something. DISGUSTING
I had high cholesterol last year (I’ve got it down), I was told red meat once a week (that’s all I’d have anyway), low fat cheese in small amounts and 4-6 eggs a week. Sarah was most certainly told Similar by her gp!

Reactions: 5
I had to google “porous hair” and still not sure what I have lol all I know is I have to wash it every 2nd day … always looks great when it’s just done, but even following day it’s turned… oh Christ I have burps hair 😭😭😭
Exact same. Seems worse now post partum. I’d love to just wash it twice a week but I can’t stand how greasy it looks by the second day, I just feel manky.

Reactions: 1
Ah Wednesday's The day she gets to spend with lewk Swanning around town then! As an aside she was clearly allergic the dress was too small lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah Wednesday's The day she gets to spend with lewk Swanning around town then! As an aside she was clearly allergic the dress was too small lol
THEY must have thought it was for Beth.....ehhhh no, you just need to acknowledge your true size and stop blaming others because your clothes don't fit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂 I thought there was a blip on the seismometer around that time alright 😂
Tattle is educational, I have learned a seismometer is an instrument that responds to ground noises and shaking such as caused by quakes, volcanic eruptions, and explosions 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.