Sarah Burke #58 MMXII a ham like no other!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle is educational, I have learned a seismometer is an instrument that responds to ground noises and shaking such as caused by quakes, volcanic eruptions, and explosions 🙈
U mean the richter scale i preume yeah?? 😂😂

The people who think she’s loaded! Is she for real she is up to her eye balls in debt. Oh she is just manky, her food is manky and she is the most boring yolk to ever join social media! I am here with the popcorn for this tit show of a wedding! No doubt about it it will be something to do with JOC , a date to do with the baby. Cuddles will be in a remote controlled Range Rover leading her up the aisle to I get to love you! She’d make ya tit that one, all she knows is how to make salon appointments as if she’s some sort of a wag, she thinks she’s this wan that we all look up to and admire and wonder how she does it all 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38
🤢🤢🤢 how has no one told her she is Running (theoretically Obvs) towards a massive heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
U mean the richter scale i preume yeah?? 😂😂
Apparently not 🙈

Quote from google, the Richter scale is used to rate the magnitude of an earthquake, that is the amount of energy released during an earthquake. On the other hand, a seismograph is an instrument used to detect and record seismic waves.

It was Burps seismic waves as she fell in Cork City that were detected and recorded.. If she burped or farted after her fake always then the richter scale would of got this :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattle is educational, I have learned a seismometer is an instrument that responds to ground noises and shaking such as caused by quakes, volcanic eruptions, and explosions 🙈
I aim to please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently not 🙈

Quote from google, the Richter scale is used to rate the magnitude of an earthquake, that is the amount of energy released during an earthquake. On the other hand, a seismograph is an instrument used to detect and record seismic waves.

It was Burps seismic waves as she fell in Cork City that were detected and recorded.. If she burped or farted after her fake always then the richter scale would of got this :p
I was wondering what rocked the office today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The people who think she’s loaded! Is she for real she is up to her eye balls in debt. Oh she is just manky, her food is manky and she is the most boring yolk to ever join social media! I am here with the popcorn for this tit show of a wedding! No doubt about it it will be something to do with JOC , a date to do with the baby. Cuddles will be in a remote controlled Range Rover leading her up the aisle to I get to love you! She’d make ya tit that one, all she knows is how to make salon appointments as if she’s some sort of a wag, she thinks she’s this wan that we all look up to and admire and wonder how she does it all 🤮🤮🤮
I don't think anyone thinks she's loaded.... just that she's good at playing the system

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus she's mad to have a heart attack or something happen with cholesterol - do you get money that way? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone remember the Simpsons episode where Homer put on load of weight so could wear a moo moo and not have to work? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Title suggestion;
Her blood type is Mince, Her food would make you wince, she’s in an awful rush to trap her Prince Teet o’Ham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another night of spuds, mince and cheese. Her three go to ingredients. Oh sorry and a bit of lettuce for colour. How in gods name did she conduct a weight loss group. I’m not familiar with Sw went to unislim for while. Everything in moderation but Sarah doesn’t do moderation when it comes to her dinners.

Reactions: 10
Apparently not 🙈

Well theres me put in my place in a nice way lol...all these years i thought earthquake = richter scale and i passed geography in me leaving cert 😂😂 either ways that fall must of his some.scale.today 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's only telling Instagram that she fell on the ice so she can put a claim into cork cc to pay for the sham of a wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sarah no one thinks your rich your a free loader living off the state and credit and cheap insta adds you dope

Reactions: 6
I love myself a wee cheeky takeaway but after a day or 2 I just crave a good spud dinner. Every single meal is some form of a fake away with this bleep the rate she's going she will have to wear a bed sheet for her wedding dress and cut a hole out for her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but why in the name of duck do we need to know her every waking moment? 🙄 who gives a bollox about her vouchers and what she bought out of them? 🥴 get a bleeping life.. does she keep anything to herself? She be on now in a while to show us her 506th pair of pyjamas, hair grips, medium size sports bras, mans hoodie and some other Penneys tat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.