Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, does anyone think this is a good advertisement for an oral product?
It's a great advertisement to show what will happen if you don't visit your dentist and have oral hygiene. Reminds me of the photos on the boxes of cigarettes

Seriously, does anyone think this is a good advertisement for an oral product?
Buy me or I'll bite ya 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jezs I have never heard anyone so obsessed talking about food.
things that never happened for 10 points - A friend visiting and her & keeeet having a steak sandwich, burps having a stirfry. 🤥🤥

With all the years she has never had a friend round, now she’s there every week, is this the same friend that does her Instagram? Is her name Kelly? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't she say I never shop in lidl, only Aldi.......busy tagging lidl -------couldn't make this crap up, sell your soul for a couple of lattes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her only child is unwell and she said her and Keith (not his father) can work around it tomorrow if they have to WTF. She isn't working , she 100% should have him all day if he is unwell. She is the most selfish, attention seeking twit I have ever seen on social media, she doesn't even try and hide it 🙄

Reactions: 45
Her only child is unwell and she said her and Keith ( not his father) can work arpund it tomorrow if they have to WTF. She isn't working , she 100% should have him all day if he is unwell. She is the most selfish, attention seeking twit I have ever seen on social media, she doesn't even try and hide it 🙄
She’s the worst! Her to do lists are things most of us do in 5 mins while managing a house/kids - maybe even a job too. She’s not even comparable to stay at home moms because they work damn hard & don’t make lists of 4 items 😂 I swear if she was selling the cure for my MS I wouldn’t buy it off her. She’s so unlikeable! Of course let’s get a dig in about luke being sick cos he was with his dads side of family. Never a bother when he’s with anyone else. I just know we will be subjected to baby name, gender & tacky Christmas memrobelia this week

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Luke's not well and she's no job at the moment but it's ok because if he's sick her an Keith can work it between them!! Like what does she be doing all day everyday that she would need him to mind her sick child? She is a simple bleep look after your own son Sarah. Bet if his minders started charging them for all the childcare they do Keith wouldn't be long in pulling the plug

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her only child is unwell and she said her and Keith (not his father) can work around it tomorrow if they have to WTF. She isn't working , she 100% should have him all day if he is unwell. She is the most selfish, attention seeking twit I have ever seen on social media, she doesn't even try and hide it 🙄
Probably has an appointment for her hair or nails or eye lashes to go to... ya know very important things to do lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The child was choking in the Betty video the other night. It was mentioned here. He's been sick since the other day but she sent him off with whoever would take him.

Reactions: 20
Maybe if she has put a decent coat on him in Edinburgh he might not be sick now

Why in the name of God do "we" have to decide in the morning if Lewk goes to school or not, she's his mother for chr!st sake, make the decision herself and stop acting so needy, desperate and pathetic! Keet is just the lodger and sperm donor!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Every word out of her mouth is a lie isn't it. He teeth jost look so much brighter, no they fecken don't Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.